Boyfriend Mixup

"Hurry up, Buck, we're leaving!" You called.

"Don't worry, doll, I'm coming." Bucky chuckled as he walked down the hall. "Tell me why I'm doing this again?"

You sighed. "Next year's avengers calendar needs to be made, and you need to do a photoshoot for it."

"Right, because I'm totally not disturbed by the fact that I'll be hanging up in multiple people's houses. Let's just get this over with."

As soon as you and Bucky entered the building, people whisked him away. You laughed as he shot you puppy eyes. You knew it would take a while, so you decided to wander the building for a bit.

~~~~~

Sebastian laughed as Anthony made another joke. They had just finished taking pictures for their photoshoot, puppies still running around wildly. They had volunteered to take pictures with the puppies to promote the local animal shelter.

"Ugh, they're so adorable. I'm going to steal one." Sebastian joked as he picked one up.

"I feel bad for that puppy. Imagine having to live with you." Anthony chuckled as he watched a fluffy puppy circle his legs.

"Ha, ha, very funny. I'm a great roommate. Isn't that right?" He asked holding the puppy to his face with a huge smile.

"Bucky! Finally, I found you! This place is so big I got lost." You called as Sebastian and Anthony turned toward you.

"Uh, Bucky? I think you've got the wrong people." Sebastian said setting the puppy down.

"Stop messing around, Buck. We gotta pick out a gift for Morgan's birthday." You said slotting your hand in his.

"Right, almost forget. Well, bye Anthony. I have to pick out a gift for Morgan." Sebastian smiled as he started walking away with you, shrugging his shoulders in Anthony'd direction.

"Sebastian, get you butt back over here right now!" Anthony yelled, trying to keep a straight face.

"What?" He called. "Who's Sebastian? I'm Bucky. Gotta go! See you later!" He laughed. "Sorry, about that Darlin'. So, where we off to first?"

~~~~~

Bucky was glad to finally be back in his regular clothes. Photoshoots just weren't his thing. People were touching him all the time and adjusting his clothing constantly. It was a bit much. His blue eyes scanned the room for you and frowned when he didn't see you. He just wanted to grab you and get out of here as fast as he could.

"Hey Sam. Have you seen Y/n? We have to pick out a gift for Morgan, but I don't see her." Bucky asked.

"Um, I think I saw her go to the south side of the building. Well, I better get going."

"Okay, thanks. Bye."

Bucky shoved his hands in his jacket pockets and started his hunt for you. Multiple other shoots were going on and he kept his head low. He wasn't very fond of large amounts of people and attention. He reached the end of the building and sighed. Where did you go?

"Seb, there you are! I thought you left with that woman." Anthony said walking toward Bucky.

"Sam? I thought you were leaving?" Bucky questioned.

Anthony stopped. "Wait a second, are you Bucky?"

He rolled his eyes. "Yes, Sam. Who else would I be?"

"I know what happened to your girlfriend."

"Then why didn't you tell me earlier? You just love getting on my nerves, don't you?" Bucky growled.

Anthony's eyes widened. "Calm down, big guy. I think your girlfriend mixed you and my friend, Sebastian, up. I'm Anthony, not Sam. Your lady went to get Morgan a gift, I think."

"My girlfriend would never mix me up."

"Hey, there's no need to get angry. You guys look almost identical. Why don't you just call her and set things straight?"

~~~~~

"Ooh, this looks cool. Let's get her this." Seb said pointing to an expensive telescope.

You giggled and shook your head. "You're just saying that because you want it, you space dork."

"Yeah, but I'm your space dork." He chuckled, blushing slightly.

Your phone started to buzz in your pocket and you fished it out. Bucky Bear was glowing on the screen and you looked at Bucky/Seb, he was still looking at the telescope, no phone in hand. You answered it cautiously.

"Um, hello?"

"Babydoll? Where are you? Are you okay? Has that man hurt you? Are you—"

"Whoa, slow down there. Who is this?" You questioned, by now Seb had turned his attention to you.

"It's me! You're Bucky Boo Bear! That man you're with is an imposter!"

You looked at Seb and he began to smile innocently. Was this some kind of cruel joke?

"I'm at the new toy store. I'm in the space section. That is if you're really Bucky."

"On my way. I swear, if he flirted with you, he's dead." Bucky growled as he ended the call.

You turned toward Seb. "Who are you? Are you Bucky?"

"I may or may not be your boyfriend depending on the who's asking."

Bucky was there in a matter of minutes, his brain focused on one thing; kill whoever thought they could prance around with his girl. He spotted you and this so-called Sebastian quickly and began to murder strut toward him. Sebastian's eyes widened in horror as Bucky stalked toward him.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Please don't hurt me!" Sebastian begged as he hid behind you.

Bucky quickly grabbed Sebastian by the collar of his shirt and growled, "She. Is. Mine."

Sebastian gulped nervously and nodded as Bucky set him down. "Your friend is waiting outside for you."

Sebastian bolted out of the store and Bucky turned toward you and crashed his lips onto yours. You gasped in surprise and began to kiss him back. He pulled away after a while.

"You. Are. Mine." He panted. "Did he flirt with you?"

"Just a little."

Bucky's eyes turned dark. "SEBASTIAN FREAKING STAN!!!!! YOU BETTER RUN BOY!"

Bucky began to race out of the store, and you had to go chase him. "Bucky, NO! What did we say about killing other people! Bucky?! Babe?! Get back here!"