8. Sex God!

Eugene's POV

"Gosh! You scared me."

I turn and gasp to see a Godlike creature standing in front of me. Wow! A bishounen! He has to be the most handsome man I have ever laid my eyes on. He may be as handsome as Zak-nii. 

God! He is tall. I gasp!

He is towering over me. I'm no short man, I'm 6 feet tall. He must be the bigfoot of the modern age. He has to be taller than Zak-nii. Amazing! No one is taller than Zak-nii. He has to be 6.5 ft high and OMG! 6.5 ft of totally delectable tan skin.

My eyes without my permission wander over his body. They scan his taut chest and stomach muscles which were perfectly outlined by the black t-shirt he wore. It seems he likes wearing his sleeves rolled up to his elbow and I must say that makes his arms look soooo good.

I move my eyes up to his neck and up his face but stop at his lips. Damn! He really is a sex god. Which man has such beautifully sculpted lips? They were so curvy and so pink and... Crap, I am staring!

I immediately but unwillingly pull my eyes to meet his black gaze and I instantly get sucked in them. God, I'm having a total chick moment? I think this is Mica's influence. Yes, it most definitely is! I see his lips move ending my stupor. "Nathan?" the sex god speaks in a husky voice. His voice was ringing in my mind like wind chimes "Mm-hmm," was all I could manage in my daze.

Great response! Baka!

Clearing my throat, I stretch my hand forward, "Eugene Oyama. Are you a model here?" with that body I'm sure he's a model. I smile waiting with my hand stretched out. I suddenly get pulled backward, "Eu, are you deaf? I've been calling you for a while. Anyway, do I look ok?" I see Mica in a pretty LBD. I smile at him and nod in approval but Mica wasn't paying attention to me. Rude much!

"No way! KELAN!" Mica screamed while turning red as tomatoes. He stormed off towards Zak-nii and started screaming at him. I don't understand what just happened? I turn back to face the sex god, "please excuse her. She on her periods." I giggle.

I look at him and see his dark gaze studying my face like they were searching for something. His gaze is making me hot. Why is he staring at me like that? I clear my throat before speaking, "Kelan right? I'm Eugene nice you meet you." I smile and stretch my hand again.

"Eugene, huh," sex god, ahem! I mean, Kelan scoffs and then storms off.

Is everyone on their periods today?

I shrug. I hear Mica's screaming from the other end of the studio and as usual, no one can control him. Zak-nii stood there nodding his head and smiling apologetically. I run to his rescue. I go and stand behind Mica and look over his head at Zak-nii. Zak-nii shots a 'please-help-me' look and I smirk at him with a 'you-owe-me-one' look and he nods.

I focus my attention on Mica, "does no one listen to me when I talk. I don't want to work with him. It's either me or him. Isaac choose right now and you better choose me." Mica gasps, "I mean, aah! hmm... hmm" I muzzle Mica's mouth with my hand from behind while picking him up in another and I walk towards his green room. I enter the said green room and put Mica down.

"What the heck was that Eu?" he yells. Mica looks really mad. His face is red and he is flaring his nostrils which means someone is going to die. God! I don't wanna die a virgin! I step back and raise my hands in surrender.

"Mica, calm down. Why are you so angry? Talk to me" That will cool him down. I'm too good. "Wipe that smug off your face or I will," Mica barks at me. Oops! I need to focus on Mica and not my demeanour. I clear my throat and ask Mica the same question in my 'big brother' voice. I see Mica's face soften. Yuss! Success.

"I don't like him, Eu. Kelan is too arrogant and he thinks he is the hottest shit around. God, I hate him! I'm not working with him. Screw this shoot I'm outta here." Mica starts heading to the door. I run and block his way out by standing in between him and the door.

"Mica, please calm down. This is your first shoot in months and you were really looking forward to it remember?" I drawl on remember to pull Mica back to his senses. "Don't let some Kelan-" ahem! Sex God! "get in your way. And he isn't the hottest shit around-" he totally is, "this is your dream and no one but you can take it away from you. Don't let him get to you. So if you want to-" I move out his way, "you can leave but I think you'll regret it, Mica." I copy Zak-nii's million-dollar smile.

"Fine." He sighs and nods in agreement. I widen the million dollar smile and Mica pinches my cheeks making me whine, "Stop copying your brother's pathetic smile." I nod and he lets me go. "Oww! Mica that hurts," I say while rubbing my cheeks with my hands. Mica rolls his eyes and saunters out of the green room.

*

"Morning boys!" I hear a boy's voice over my shoulder. I see Phil walking towards us. "Morning!" We greet him in unison. "How was your holiday bro?" I ask Phil but before he can answer, we hear the school bell go off. "Let's head to class," Phil states and we head for our first class.

"I heard we have a new transfer student," I hear some kid blurt from the seat behind me. Mica cocks his brow at me and I shrug my shoulders. Mica is right, not many students transfer schools in the second year of high school. I wonder what kind of person that student would be? A girl? Or a boy, maybe? If it's a girl I bet she will be a petite size blondie. And if it's a boy will he be as tall as him. I bet the newbie wouldn't have the same taut muscles as him nor will that student have his beautiful black hair and dark eyes. Oh! And definitely not those lips... I shake my head holding it in my hands. Why am I fantasizing about Kelan? What is wrong with me? Eugene Oyama, you are straight for crying out loud.

Dear consciousness get a hold of yourself and say with me 'I'M-STRAIGHT' once again 'I'M-STRA...

I feel nails dig into my shoulders. Oww! What the hell? Mica? What's his deal?

"Hi! I'm KelanAckles."