part 7,, new trust and pixie dust

(warnings; violence,swearing, and major injuries described)

(reader pov)

"you have no choice, y/n! you're going and thats final."

"but silco.. i-" getting up and leaning over his desk. he slammed his fist down, silencing me as i pulled back. staring in shock.

"you're going." he said sternly, his voice raised making me flinch. he sighed rubbing his forehead in annoyance. 

"just go guard the docks with jinx and come back. it's simple."

i scoffed, turning around and walking out, not before slamming it out of frustration and walked down the hallway towards my bedroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(jinx's pov)

i sat in the rafters of silcos office, waiting for y/n to leave before sighing and leaning back. letting my braids dangle. 

"do they really not remember me?" i spoke, flipping around and landing beside his desk. grabbing a small golden prototype that was there and fidgeting with it.

"they can't know jinx.." he mumbled, running his fingers through his hair. 

i couldn't help but be annoyed, mylo sat in the corner of the office. cackling about how.

'how could y/n remember someone like you! you're just a freak'

"shut UP, you don't know what youre talking about." i screeched, grabbing my head and brushing the strands of hair that escaped my braids away from my eyes. silco peered at me before speaking. 

"y/n cannot know jinx, do you know how sophisticated they are? what they do for me. for all of us? them remembering you could make them spiral. and if that happened it would set us back weeks, even months."

"i know.." i mumbled, sitting on his desk and throwing my legs over his chair. positioning the golden syringe with shimmer over his eye.

"they were the only thing i had, silco. class act sister.. she's gone. y/n was there for me."

"it can't be that way anymore jinx-" he spoke, the frustration and anger bubbled in my chest and i injected the shimmer into his eye. not letting him finish his sentence before i lifted myself off his lap and slipped from the room, following the long hallways to y/n's room to tell them it's ready to go.

i skipped down the hallway, my braids swinging side to side and i giggled. my laughter soon faded when i approached y/ns door, only to hear loud crashes and slams. i hesitated for a moment before knocking. a seemingly very upset y/n opened the door. their hair was messy and their brows furrowed.

i attempted to pat their shoulder and they slapped my hand away.

"sheesh toots! loosen up will ya!" i laughed. turning around about to leave before stopping when i realized they weren't following. 

"you coming?" i asked with a grin. they groaned and lifted their small bag over their shoulder before walking past me and down the corridor. 

"man someones got their panties in a twist!" i said, running a bit to catch up to them.

"i hate you.." they grumbled, lifting their hand to rub their temples.

"you know you love me!" i said with a giddy smile and continued with them to the docks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(reader pov)

 jinx and i both made it to the docks and boarded the cargo ship. sevika and others that work for silco awaited them and the two of them went around counting the shimmer and taking notes before going into the trap door and counting the rest.