1

Tommyinnit x reader [ uncomplicated]

-🐥♥️-

First rules
-one no smug or anything like that
-the people and creator of the smp said they are uncomfortable with this and want the books down I will do it

-this is my first time writing a book about the smp so I'm sorry if theirs
-spelling wrong
-if thing doesn't make any sense then I'm sorry.

[story 0]

Dear diary...

I always thought life with my pinky pie of a brother would be fun
But I guess not...because we got invited to small village called origin smp but it also said the pub ??  {sorry if I spelled that wrong}I don't know what that about so I guess we are going their to stay? But I don't know..
I feel like it a trap but my techno said that he have a friend who live their soo i guess it ok, I tried asking him about it but he said he a crowfather???

It weird but who am I to judge. I live with addiction carrot eater
But I mean I could go for some carrots...oh god No thinking about it making me hungry... dang it... well I'll come back later diary see you later I guess..

Love, [y/n] blade

- [ ] [story 1]

[y/n] pov

As me and techno was walking through the forest to see where this place was. I started to get really tired, my ears are flop down as my feets started to hurt so I look at my brother who was walking far not looking tired at all.

"Hey bro can we take a break please" I ask as I see techno turn around and look at my tired face to which he sigh and walk towards me and turn back around which made me confused but before I could saying anything he interrupt me.

"If your tired then get on my back" he said waiting for me to on his back which made me hesitated at first.

"But what if I hurt your back?? Aren't you tired to?" I said with concern but all I hear is a chuckle as I see him stand up, walk towards me and pick me which made me surprise.

"What the heck?! Please put me dow-" I was cut off by techno laughing which cause me to be embarrassed so I hit him gently on his chest causing him to laugh a bit more but calm down a bit.

"It fineee and beside I can jump really high remember so just take a nap..I promise I won't let you fall ...maybe" he said which cause me to look at him suspiciously but I just sigh and nodded and lay on his chest.

And right before you know it we are up in the sky then back to the ground and it went for a while but I always see this as a calming thing so I just took a nap.

[time skip]

As I was dreaming about delicious apple I suddenly got woken up by techno shaking me gently.

"Hey..wake up we are here." He said still shaking me but I woke up as soon I hear that we were here.

I look around the place and saw a floating rock above the sky with a house on top but then look back down to see a farm and a lot of cave home,some houses and mountains with snow..

"Oh.um so we are here?" I question as I look at my brother which nodded

"Come on people are wait..are you able to jump?" He said as he stand up but let his hand out so I could take it which I did and stood up

"Wait people?! I thought it just going to be your friend that it?!" I said with nervous in my voice

"Oh yea it I forgot to tell that because Phil said some of his other friend including his two son wanted to welcome us and they wanted to get to know you" he said with a shrug which I look at him with 'are you fu*king kidding' look