4

Soo new story I guess let see how far am I going to make this haha-

Moon/sun drop x reader [humans!]

Y/n- she/they

It her first time working in the daycare with sunny and moon at Freddy pizza plex.

It going to be funnnnn-

Sunny and moony- they/them or he/him you pick.

Rules!

-no smug -maybe a bit of sexual but no- just maybe

-please respect. if you don't like it then you may leave
-spelling errors

<-I'm not any creator of any character that in this book except y/n!- >

Oh ok let do this-

- [ ] Ch1

Y/n pov

Beep...

           Beep..

                       Beep.

                                   BEEP

"Ughh..."

I took my phone that had the alarm and turn it off. After a few minutes I got up from my bed to get ready for the day..I felt like I forgot what's today was..

'It's not my birthday or anything...wait-...I HAVE TO GO SCHOOL!" I panic as I ran to get all of my belongings and went to the car.

'Ohh god this is my 6th time being late...ughhhhh' I though as I drive to the school

[time skip]

As I got to the school I properly went inside but right before I could even step inside of my class the Announcement came to the speaker.

"MISS ROSE COME TO THE PRINCIPAL OFFICE. MISS ROSE COME TO THE PRINCIPAL OFFICE"

'Oh moon..I'm going to get fired am I?' I sigh and left to go to the principal office but right before I went in i took a deep breath and went in.

"Yes sir?" I said as I stand properly

"Sit down please" he said as flip through his papers

"Um may I ask why I'm here sir?" I ask as I sat down

"Please call me Michael." Michael said as he look back at you.

"Ok then why am I here Michael?" I said folding my hands.

"Well first I want to say your very nice to the kids and I love how your smart and always patience with the children even when they get on your nerves." He said with a smile on his face which I was kinda glad with since I love being the children.

"But I noticed your latest..And I'm sorry but I have to fire you since this is your sixth time being late..and I already told your class about it." He said as he stand up to get something from his cabinet.

I was not surprised at all because I deserve it since my sleep schedule is not that good at all.

*sigh* "it fine I felt honored when you first hired me and giving me multiple chances so thank you for this opportunity.." I said as I got up to get all of my belongings but got stop.

"Wait..here the kids got all of your belongings" he said as he given me a box full of my stuff but also some colorful cards from the kids

"The kid didn't want to leave you without saying goodbye so they made some farewell cards instead and here" Michael gave you a paper of a job that is available.

"Thank you...I'll be going now it nice while it lasted." I said as I wave to Michael goodbye and left.

[this is to lazy but oh well my mind is way to uhh not their anymore-]

[time skip]

After I got back home I put all of my belongings in my room and put all of my kids cards on the walls for memory's.

I lay on my bed just spaced out trying to see what job are available but I realize that Michael gave a newspaper?

Y e s just ask in Wattpad and I'll give it to you if you want to write it but give me credit baiii