3

Glamrock Freddy// father figure—Security branch
[ uncomplicated but if you want message me]

Y/n- 7 years old [ pronouns- she/they]

A homeless child

Gregory- 6 years old -( pronouns- he/him]

Also a homeless kid

These two treated each other like brother and sister.

Father figure- glamrock Freddy

The goal- to escape the pizza plex (or not)

Lets find out :)

Rules-
-this is not a ship kind thing maybe but idk maybe future if I ever finish this story or discontinued it but idk
(if you want a ship them let me know guess-???)

-no smug/sexual stuff
-their might be triggered but idk
-spelling errors

[ also I'm not the creator of any characters that are mentioned my only character
is y/n and maybe some more but idk]

And also if this doesn't make any sense I'm sorry

That all bai

- [ ] Ch 1 [prolouge]

No one pov

At the orphanage

"Hello?"

The little boy was walking around the long hallway at night while holding a blanket.

He was lost and didn't know where to go since he was only 4 years old after his parents left him in the front door of the orphanage and he doesn't like to be by himself since he didn't like the dark every much.

As he still walks around the hall. He spotted a room with lights turned on so in a hurry he went in without knocking. during the time that their was also another child who look up at the little boy in full shock.

The two kids stared at each other for a moment when the little boy started to cry.
Making the other one more panic but also active mother mod.

"Hey! Hey it ok" the little child said as they walk over to the little boy who just stand their trying to wipe away the tears

the child got closer to the little boy , basically pick him up for him to stop crying which work for a couple of minutes.

"Um..why are you here Little buddy?" The child said as the went to her bed to sit the little boy and her down.

"I- *hic* d-didn't *hic* mean to" the boy tried to speak but couldn't since he was scared.

Y/n pov

'Oh god what do I do I'm only 5..' I look down at the little boy to see that he was still crying but in silence try not to wake up the other kids..

"Hey look at me.." I said as i see the kid trying his best not scream or cry louder.. "it going to be ok just breath.." I said in a calming tone which kinda work since he calmed down a bit.

"There we go! Feeling better?" I said with a smile on my face.

"Y-yea..um what your name?.." the little boy said looking sleepy so I pulled him next to me and let him rest on my shoulder.

"Well..my name is y/n..y/n rose" I said closing my eyes as I lay my head on top of his.

"What your name?"

"My name is..Gregory" he said as his voice fade to slumber..

'Well Gregory...I'll keep you safe...'