6

//Little bunny// Oc x glamFreddy

- [ ] Rules!

-no smug -maybe a bit of sexual but no- just maybe

-please respect. if you don't like it then you may leave
-spelling errors
-SOME ARE CANON AND SOME ARE NOT CANON SINCE THIS IS MY AU

<-I don't own any character that mentions in this book except my Oc !->

- [ ] My OC and background from then and now to story and other!

THIS IS GOING TO BE A LONG LONG CHAPTER SO IM SORRY!!

Name: Cora the bunny!
Height:5'6
Pronouns: she/her/they/them
Sexuality: pansexual
Eye color: pink and purple
Skin color: light blue
They're jobs: works in a bar (adult) at fazcade
Spend time with: Dj music man,moon drop, Monty and sometime Roxy.

Hobby: makes puppet/dolls ,pole dances (for fun not sexually), and singing.

( HEADCANON-
Before we start Bonnie was only in the bowling alley station for 5 month before he plays with fazbear crew for 6 years while Monty was new and admired the crew from a far before meeting Cora! Ok that all I hope that makes sense!

HEAD CANON— cora has two rooms in the Bonnie bowling and now her new room that was built next to fazcade buts that's later >:] 😊💅✨

HEAD CANON—Cora love to sing to Bonnie and only Bonnie! )

Background:

Before-✧.*

Cora is Bonnie younger sister. She use works with Bonnie at his 'Bonnie bowling' as a ice cream maker for the kids and adults to get they're sweets on! She alway help the kids how to bowl when she have the time.

Since she can't leave her station and only Bonnie could. She gets lonely most of the time but she used this opportunity to find lost item or even try to find a secret area to explore, she also love to talk to the cleaning bots but sometimes she felt like the bot  just stare at her blankly but that didn't stop her from talking to them.

Cora doesn't like to hold grudges to anyone even if something happens to Bonnie or to a person she close to. Of course they will be mad and might not trust the person but she still wants to the reason and why they did it.

Meeting!: ╰┈➤

Bonnie alway want Cora to come with him to meet his friends but Cora was to shy to meet other animatronics and always denied or makes excuses but one time Cora accidentally met Monty while walking around the bowling alley and bump into each other but before Monty could say anything Cora got up and ran to her room in a panic and stayed their for the rest of the day.

But the next day Cora was just at her ice cream stand just making ice cream  for the parents then saw Monty hold a little boy hand as they walk toward her.

Monty and Cora made eye contact but Cora didn't want to be in the same room with another animatronics other then Bonnie but Monty saw how Cora was uncomfortable so he try to make small talk with Cora to make her relax which works a little. After a second making the little boy ice cream he left leaving Monty and Cora alone.

Monty ask for Cora name and try to flirt with her but fail but it made Cora laugh which was a success for Monty. Ever since they became friends which made bonnie happy and join in to chat like they've been best friend since years.

The next day Monty and Bonnie made Cora leave her station not taking no for answer and also without anyone noticing. The first animatronics they accidentally found was Roxy since she was the first to see Bonnie trying to hold back Cora while monty was laughing making Cora embarrassed but still try to fight Monty.