5

<this user already have it so go to they're account to read it they're user is userfallenangel63 Go give them love and support >

My little star ⭐️// Moon drop x reader // [humans!]

Y/n- she/her

It her first time working in the daycare with sunny and moon at Freddy pizza plex.

It going to be funnnnn-

Sunny and moony- they/them or he/him you pick.
They are both different person not the same in my au!

Rules!

-no smug -maybe a bit of sexual but no- just maybe

-please respect. if you don't like it then you may leave
-spelling errors
-SOME OR CANON AND SOME OR NOT CANNON SINCE THIS IS MY AU

<-I'm not any creator of any character that in this book except y/n!->

- [ ] Ch 1 🦋🚶‍♀️

Y/n pov

'Well here we go! It my first day working at the daycare of Freddy pizza plex! This is going to be so fun.'

As I walk inside of the mall their was employee in the front lobby just greeting the other guess so I made my way over to them. She made eye contact with me.

"Hello their is there any you need ma'am?" She said resting her hand on her hips.

I look at her she had blond hair, and hazel eyes [sorry if I got that wrong]

"Uh hi my name is y/n l/n and it's my first day at the job of the daycare centers." I said as I stand properly.

"Ohhh ok then well my name is Vanessa and I take you to our boss" she said as pull her hand out to shake which I accept.

"Ok then lead the way!" I said as I followed Vanessa to the office. While I look around the place which look really pretty like the neon star,music on the wall and all the stores around the area then the main stage.

'Wow..where was this when I was a kid?!' I though as we made it in the office entrance before Vanessa turned around to look at me.

"Well here we are! Before you go in just be careful around the boss..he can..uh what the word..to touchy?" Vanessa said in the concerning tone making me feel a bit a afraid but I didn't let get to me for now.

"Thank I'll be careful..is their anything else that I need to know about?.." I said looking at Vanessa curiously.

"Uhh their more but I'll tell you later when you get you security badge and your or pass" she said as left to go do her own thing.

'Guess so..' i look at office doors then back to the photo stand but then back the doors. *sigh* "here we go.." I mutter myself as I knock on the door and waited for an answer.

Nothing.. so I knock again "hello??" I said getting a little annoyed but then heard a
'Come in!' From behind that door.

As I walk inside I see the man behind the desk who look drunk?? I got a little worried but I left it alone for now as I stand properly to get my approval to work here.

"Well..well ..well welcome to the Freddy Fazbear mega pizza pleX wHat cAn I Do for you PrEtTy lady.." the man slur as he wink at me but I just hide my cringe put on a smile.

"It's..uh good to meet you sir..I'm here to get my security badge and my passes for the daycare." I said as careful walk towards him while he took out the security badges and the pass