𝗖𝗵. 𝟭𝟵

"I'm sorry I can't be there this time

"I'm sorry I can't be there this time.. but I've bought a reliable protege to take my place!" Gojo-sensei told both you and Yuji. "Office-worker dropout, sorcerer Nanami!"

Gojo sensei put his arm around the handsome-looking sorcerer and introduced us to him. He was incredibly handsome! He had glasses, blonde hair, and wore a weird looking suit. Oh, and did I mention he was super handsome?

"Please don't call me that," Nanami sighed.
"There are a lot of weird sorcerers, but Nanami here is an office worker, so he's reliable," Gojo-sensei smiled.
"Dropout..? Why didn't you start as a Jujutsu sorcerer?" Yuji asked.
"Why don't we introduce ourselves first?" Nanami suggested.
"Yeah, Yuji! Don't be impolite!" You lightly punched him on the arm.
"It's nice to meet you, Ms. L/n," Nanami greeted you. "And you, Itadori."
'He knows my name!' You blushed. 'He called me Ms. L/n.. is this love at first sight?! Why am I smiling so much?'
"Are you okay, Y/n..? You're smiling like a weirdo!" Yuji asked.
"Shut it.."

"What I learned at Jujutsu High.. is that jujutsu sorcerers are shit!" Nanami yelled. "And working is also shit! So, I took the lesser of the two evils. Nothing more, nothing less."
"He sure seems gloomy," Gojo-sensei whispered to the two of you.
"And handsome!" You whispered back.
"I think I'm more handsome than him," Gojo-sensei pouted.
"Ehh.."

"Though Gojo and I are different, I have a lot of faith in him," Nanami admitted. "But that doesn't mean I respect him. I'm not a fan of the way he does stuff.. sorry for rambling. Itadori, prove to me that you can be useful."
"I'm weak and useless," Yuji said. "But I'll become stronger, jus have a little patience."
"What? Does this mean I won't be working with Nanami-kun?" You pouted.
"Ah, you're so smart," Gojo-sensei patted your head. "You'll be working with me and the other students."
"Ugh.."

。。。

Yuji and Nanami went on a mission that Gojo-sensei didn't allow you to attend. Instead, he made you spend the whole day with him. You told him you could've been training right now, but he just smiled and responded that you've been working hard already. Even though it was true, you didn't wanna feel useless on missions. But, you didn't argue any further. You liked getting free food and sweets with him.

"You're so cute, Y/n~"
"Can you stop staring at me while eating, you creep?"
"Nevermind. You're not cute at all."
"Hmph! Whatever.."

You were grateful that you spend the day alone with your... amazing teacher, even though he kept annoying you. When you headed back, you heard that Yuji and Nanami ask you to come to where they where, it was super urgent. You thought they were in trouble so you went to visit them as fast as you could.

"Yuji, you've been her best friend for a while. You should try to talk to her alone about this," Nanami suggested.
"Yes.. you're right. Y-y/n.. may we talk?" Yuji looked worried.
"Yes, but what's wrong? Are you guys okay?" You asked.
'Ah.. I hope nothing bad happens,' Gojo thought. 'I don't want anything to happen to her or Yuji.'

Yuji grabbed your hand gently and led you to another room. He made you sit down on a chair next to him.
"J-Junepi.. needs your help."
"You know Junpei too?" You smiled. "He's great, isn't he? We met-.."
"Y/n!" He grabbed your shoulders.
"W-what?! Stop yelling at me and tell me why we came here."
"I'll tell you everything..."