╔═━────━▒ ۞ ▒━────━═╗

Chapter 1:
Interdimentional Oopsie

╚═━────━▒ ۞ ▒━────━═╝

Third Person's POV

The night was quiet with only the light drizzle of rain accompanying it's silence. The lone figure shivered in the cold. With no jacket or anything to protect them in the rain, it was inevitable that they felt the cold nipping at their bones. Indeed it was an unforgiving night.

All seems like an 80's movie with only black and white clouding their vision. It was torture while they drag their feet against the asphalt floor.

"You didn't forget our deal didn't you? Why don't you reflect on it while you stay here?"

The lone figure winced with a sharp pain spiking in her head. It was as if she was reliving a moment right then and there. Their memories were so vivid that it haunted their system even if it already happened a year ago. 

Their breathing became shaky, as if desperate to calm their self down even when having a panic attack. There was nothing good that came out of them when they felt the slightest twinge of fear or anger.

"A-and they said.........the treatment worked. Bullshit."

Their voice came out husky though it was covered by the sound of rain, surprisingly deep even for their actual gender. Despite everything falling apart around the lone figure walking in the rain, they smiled as if they lost awareness of what actually happened around them.

"SO! You done sulking?"

A man wearing what it seems to be a hero suit filled with red and black suddenly appeared before our mysterious figure. They flinched as they saw that the weird man had twin katanas on his back but did nothing as they physically can't do so. There was no strength left in them as they just finished escaping another 'life threatening' shit. There's only so much a human can take.

"Silent treatment huh? I like it~ I want people who ignore me. Turns me on, really!"

"..."

"I'm guessing you're curious, I'm Deadpool!"

"Hero or Villain?"

"Doesn't matter! I'm hot either way don't you agree~?"

"......yeah sure."

"*gasp* Oooooooh I hear sincerity in that one! Anyways, I'm just here to give youuuuuuu......wait it's deep in my ass...pocket..ah here! Theeeeee multiverse phone!! Hm....i feel like I shouldn't be giving this to you......ah but whatever. Go wreck havoc while I'm being chased by the evil other dimension Santa. Ciao~!"