XII

╔═━────━▒ ۞ ▒━────━═╗

Chapter 12:
Girl On Fire

╚═━────━▒ ۞ ▒━────━═╝

Third Person's POV

Be lucky you have me inside you kid. I'm leaving the moment Kai takes me back so don't get too reliant.

"H-huh?! Who-"

Don't cause a fuss. I am Kai's quirk and only you can hear me for now. You can punch as strong as you like without breaking an arm now, because I will heal you as per Kai's request.

Deku hesitated and backed away from the situation. Ultimate regeneration that can heal and arm instantly and a talking quirk........she is indeed strong.

I know what you're thinking kid. Yes. I'm stronger than All Might and his puny quirk that was passed to you. I now know the secrets you hide.

"Will you tell Kai-chan?"

Everything that I know is as good as her knowledge. But I can assure you that she won't be making your life miserable as long as she is under that Aizawa's order of protecting you. Eugh. You're not compatible to me at all.

Midoriya nodded and got into position. There was nothing he could do about it now, but to think that Kai has a quirk that relies on compatibility......maybe it was also passed to her?

Ask her later about your questions kid. Focus on the opponent before you.