VIII

╔═━────━▒ ۞ ▒━────━═╗

Chapter 8:
1000 IQ play

╚═━────━▒ ۞ ▒━────━═╝

Third Person's POV

In the curriculum of UA hero course, there's still normal classes like English and such. It's obvious who taught the said subject, yet it never failed to annoy Kai to the end of her wits......

.....or so, she thought. It was actually pretty normal. As long as there's no math shit involved, her grades were saved from plummeting the darkest pits of hell.

The lunch was great at this so called second prison of hers. It sold her good food that can be classified as 5 star for a reasonable prize! Not that she paid for it anyway-

But there's always Carnage and his undying rage of wanting to eat humans, so when he didn't get what he wanted, he'd lather every single thing on Kai's plate with chocolate as an act of rebellion. It was better than him taking control and eating every moving thing in sight and to be honest? It never failed to surprise Kai how the said symbiote didn't want to disobey her and just eat everything.

"Hey Cee, why are you still staying with me? You've been starved for almost a year now just by staying by my side........I seriously don't understand why."

You were the one that forced me to not leave you, and now you're asking me that? You still are weird Kai.

"It IS a lot beneficial for you to just....switch hosts often. And you can eat as much as you want too."

Look kid, you're the one whose mastered me being in your body. And I don't want to take on an incompetent bastard, so if you don't take kindness, accept me taking advantage of you. Instead of going in someone who's already built, I want to build you how I want you to be. And I'm not going to die by just a few months without food, just think of that blasted Venom. At least YOU treat me better.