XX

╔═━────━▒ ۞ ▒━────━═╗

Chapter 20:
What true power is

╚═━────━▒ ۞ ▒━────━═╝

"I think God hates me

"I think God hates me. Making me depressed AND gay? Now that's just too much."

"It's called yassified tears hunny"

Kai's POV

The next day, Iida, Midoriya and Todoroki was hospitalized because of their injuries. I was forced to join them even if they hadn't found any injuries since they thought talking to injured people can heal trauma for some reason.

They weren't THAT wrong, it's just that Midoriya's been eyeing me weird. He must've heard what I said to Stain and is very curious....or afraid?

I stared at his green eyes and yep, totally not scared. It was more of a "what the fuck is this thing and will it be okay" look rather than "what the fuck is this thing, should I kill it?" Look.

Oh well, it's not like they can do anything about it. I'm just nOt like oTher girLs. Cue string of penguin emojis.

If I didn't knew your attitude, I wouldn't have thought that wasn't satire.

After that, we dealt with another test but surprisingly it was a 3 day written one. Is it beneficial for me? Absolutely not.

Look, I'm a genius when it comes to battle tactics, strategies, traps explosions NAME IT. But this genius is so damn bad at math and anything that needed memorizing.

It's just that I learn faster with experience, not just.... how the fuck they do.

I was a normal student now, so I can't afford to lack since I'm representing my legion. Surprisingly enough, I was also at the last test. It was uneven as usual so I had to fight Nezu in a 1v1.