Chapter 3

TW: ab*se

Void suddenly gets up, "WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THAT TO ME?!?!??!"

"I was just trying to see your past so I would be able to heal you. I'm sorry if I brought back horrible memories of yours but it is part of the process," said Mavis.

"WELL F*CK THE PROCESS IM LEAVING," said Void.

"Wait please I can-"

"SCREW OFF I HATE YOU."

Void goes home to see his dad at the door.

"Where the hell were you??," said Voids dad.

"I was out, why the hell do you care. You never pay attention to me anyway," said Void

"DONT GIVE ME THAT VOID!! IM YOUR FATHER!!"

"WELL YOU SURE DONT ACT LIKE IT. WHAT DID YOU DO FOR ME HUH?? NOTHING YOU DONT DO ANYTHING FOR ME! YOUR NOT MY DAD!!"

"COME HERE YOU B*TCH"

In a blink of an eye voids dad slaps Void so hard he falls. Void went straight to the mirror and looks at his red face. He goes back to his dad and says, "You're nothing to me."

Void leaves the house and goes to his friends house, Darin's house. When Darin sees what happens to Void he immediately gets an ice pack.

"Really I'm alright dude," said Void

"You're a sh*ty liar Void," said Darin.

"Hey dude I gotta tell you something."

"What's up man??"

"So I met this fairy girl and she was trying to heal me..."

"Okay??"

"and she showed me when P-"

"You don't have to say his name Void, it's okay."

"thanks man, but she showed me when he died and I kinda went off on her..."

"Yo Void did you get drugs from that sketchy dealer again because you're not making any sense."

"I'm serious next time I go see her I'll bring you, if I ever go back again"

"Just go back and apologize it's not that hard."

"You're right, I'll go. But not right now."

"Alrighty then mate!!"

"Hey do you kind if I crash here for a bit??"

"I don't mind, just don't f*ucking wreck the place."

"Roger that sir."