Chapter 5

A/N: TW THERE WILL BE VIOLENCE IN THIS CHAPTER SO IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE WITH VIOLENCE SKIP PAST THOSE PARTS!!
—————————————————————————

"So uh Void..." said Mavis timidly.

"Yeah what's up?"

"Darin told me about human parties.."

"Yeah what about 'em?"

"Well uh I've never been to one.."

"Are you down to go to a party miss fairy queen?"

"Don't call me that."

"Whatever let's go to my house."

On the way over to Voids house Mavis asked him questions about human parties. She was surprised to hear that at "human parties" there were alcohol, drugs, and other mature things. Mavis was used to formal and content parties that usually celebrated a birthday or something of importance. Suddenly they arrived at the house.

"This is my house," said Void in a sad and angry tone.

"Oh what a lovely home. It's Victorian isn't it," asked Mavis curiously.

"Yeah it is."

"Who the hell is that Void," asked Voids dad.

"None of your f*cking business d*ckhead," said Void in a raging tone.

"I'm your father. Don't call me that or talk to me like that."

"You're not my GODDAMN FATHER."

"YES I AM. DON'T TELL ME WHAT I AM AND WHAT IM NOT."

"YOURE NOT MY F*CKING FATHER!! YOU WERE NEVER THERE FOR ME AFTER MOM DIED. WHEN I WAS TWELVE YOU ASKED ME TO GO GET YOU DRUGS. YOU STARTED TO DRINK DAILY. YOU BEAT ME MULTIPLE TIMES. BUT WHEN MOM WAS HERE-"

"DONT BRING YOUR MOTHER INTO THIS VOID."

"EVER WONDER WHY I CALL YOU HENRY?? ITS BECAUSE YOU DINT DESERVE TO BE CALLED MY DAD OR FATHER. YOU WERE NEVER THERE FOR ME A*SHOLE. NEVER. you were never there."

"Sleep," said Mavis in a quiet and soft tone.

Suddenly Henry was unconscious, floating in the air. When Mavis turned around to see Void, he was crying. She tried to comfort him as best she could. Eventually he calmed down and told her that all he wanted was to be loved by Henry. He said that he missed his mom and the way she used to make things seem so much better. He said he wanted to be with her. After Mavis heard all of this she stayed with him for as long as he wanted.