Ryoma Hoshi

Extremely late I'm sorry.
Someone wanted this but I forgot who and I doubt they use Wattpad anymore
So I hope you guys who love Ryoma love this
Also, new format. Hope this is better <3

How You Met

You were in Dick's Sporting Goods trying to find some di- //gets impaled by the spears of gungnir//. You needed new shoes for your game on Monday (pretend it's Friday or something). You see, you were the Ultimate Soccer Player (or Fútbol for you Easterners out there...weirdos (jkjk)) and you were the best of the best. Anyway, you sat down trying on some brand new NQV Butterfly 10 Pro Cleats.

"Excuse me, do you know where the Tennis rackets are?" a voice asked

You looked up, trying to find the person who asked you that. You didn't really see anyone while looking around. Although, you did see a pair of "ears", so to speak, in front of you. You looked down to see a kid, probably 6 years old, staring at you with what appeared to be a cigarette in his mouth. 'Why does this kid have a cigarette...and where the hell are his parents?' You thought before he opened his mouth.

"I...wanted to know where the tennis rackets were."

Your eyes widened and your mouth was slightly agape. That wasn't a boy, that was a man...maybe. You weren't gonna ask and make things awkward.

"Oh, sorry. Uh, follow me." You got up and walked to the tennis racket aisle and picked up the first one you saw, handing it to the short male.

"Here. Hope it's what you're looking for...uhh...your name?"

"Ryoma Hoshi...the ultimate Tennis Pro, and you?"

"[Y/N] [L/N]"

Nicknames for Them/You

•Yours for him: Shorty
•His for you: Bunbun

Cuddles

Where: His room (just like Rantaro smh)
Type: Spoon (he wanted to be the big spoon, which was fine with you)

this was pretty shit imo, sorry
please tell me, what scenario
you'd like to see next