(Not A Chapter) DRV3 Characters as Lyrics From Musicals

Republished

Moved from the top!
Hey, sorry that the first chapter isn't even out yet. I'll try and get it out soon. But for now, have this. Some, if not most of these will be awful. Thanks for being patient! ÓwÒ

Shuichi: "I already know what it's like to. Be the loser. I should find out what it's like to...not...be the loser."

Kaede: "I guess a part of me likes to whoooo knew. I guess a part of me likes to hang with you."

Kokichi: "We can start and finish wars. We're what killed the dinosaurs. We're the asteroid that's overdueeee."

Miu: "...as you pull her hair and call her whore"

Korekiyo: "mY SisTErS hOt"

Kirumi: "I will send a fully armed Battalion to remind you-" ugh idk why i chose this

Gonta: "Take your hands out of your pockets. Arch your back, puff your chest...fix your posture then the rest."

Maki: "Divorced. Beheaded. Died!" Idk this ones awful.

Kaito: "I love you means you're never ever ever getting rid of me."

Tenko: "There's no other way I just have to come right out and say 'I'm gay'"

Ryoma: "Or wish I offend myself instead, wish I was never born!"

Himiko: "The [girl] that I'd kinda be into. Iiiisss. [Angie]."

Kiibo: "Should I take the Upgrade?"

Tsumugi: "I will kill your friends and family, to remind you of. My. Love!"

Rantaro: "Let's rub each other's backs while watching porn on Cinemax."

Angie: "I wanna say hello to Ram, I brought Sparkling Cider!"