Hikaru/Lean

Lean doesn’t look so angry when he’s sucking dick. There’s tears in his eyes and he’s looking down, refusing to make eye contact, almost like he’s embarrassed.

As if this wasn’t your idea. Hikaru scoffs as he abruptly thrusts into Lean’s mouth, making him gag. Lean’s tongue drags along Hikaru’s cock as he pulls back, making a sound between a whine and a moan. Fucking slut.

Part of him doesn’t like the fact that Lean’s enjoying this. The way Lean’s tear-stained face makes him feel is so…confusing. Is it guilt? Pleasure? Both? He tries not to think about it too hard. If he spends the whole time wondering why it’s all confusing, it’ll be worth nothing.

Hikaru yanks Lean’s head back, forcing him to make eye contact. "This what you wanted?" He pulls harder when there's no response. "C'mon, say it. Say you want me to fuck your mouth like it's nothing- like you are nothing."

Lean scoffs. "Fuck you."

Hikaru shoves his full length back into Lean's mouth without warning. He doesn't give Lean the chance to pull away, pushing in and out of his throat without mercy.

"I like you better when you're quiet," Hikaru grunts.

His hands tangle themselves into Lean's hair. He bites his lip as he feels his orgasm creeping up on him.

"I'm gonna come in your mouth," Hikaru pants heavily, his hips twitching with desire, "and you're going to swallow it all. Got it?"

Lean doesn't answer, but they both know it's a yes. Hikaru curses as he thrusts himself as far into Lean's mouth as he can, waves of pleasure flowing through him.

The air is heavy as they both try to catch their breath. Hikaru pulls out of Lean's mouth, holding his face in his hands.

"You're not so tough after all, huh?" Hikaru teases, burning the image of Lean's blush into his brain. "Don't mess with me or my friends again, because I won't be so kind next time."

Then, Hikaru walks out, leaving Lean with the bitter taste of come in his mouth and a yearning for more.