Hyuga/Bel

"This is what vroom-vroom means?"

"Yeah!" Hyuga nods through heavy pants. He sticks his tongue out while pressing his hands even harder against the mattress on either side of Bel's small frame. His hips press against Bel's with each sloppy thrust. "Vroom-vroom is-" he pauses when his cock slips out. He reaches down to guide it back in before returning to the wild rhythm- "it's a feeling!"

"A feeling?" Bel whines, holding onto Hyuga for dear life by the forearms. "But I've never even felt this before!" He shouts, then glances at the door. The rest of them were out exploring the Battle Camp, but who knows when they'd barge in unannounced. He can already imagine the teasing he'd get from Pri, but even worse would be getting caught by Jiji. He'd have to start making Dark Prince slut curry, or something!

"Me neither!" Hyuga admits shamelessly. He grins at the expression Bel makes. "I saw my parents doing this and when I asked them about it, they told me it's because it makes them vroom-vroom inside!"

Bel turns red. He still didn't understand what vroom-vroom meant, but apparently Hyuga's parents thought it'd be a better explanation than teaching their kid about sex. How lousy. Jiji explained it all to him ages ago.

Why he went along with it when Hyuga said it was what they needed to do? Curiosity, he would say. He didn't really know himself. Hyuga frustrated him (and he still confuses his and Hikaru's names) but something about him drew him in. He wanted to prove he was better than him at everything, even going "vroom-vroom!"

But it was clear neither of them really knew what they were doing, and it's pretty hard to win when there's a dick in your ass and you're practically drooling.

"But you vroom-vroom during battles too!" Bel says, shifting his hips so that Hyuga hits a spot that makes him squeal. One of his hands flies to clamp over his mouth.

"That's different!" He swats the hand away, making Bel's moans audible again. "During a beybattle, you vroom-vroom with your bey, too!"

Bel's face scrunches up. "You have sex with your bey?!"

Hyuga stops, tilting his head. "Sex?"

Bel groans. "Like what we're doing right now!"

The thought of it makes Hyuga choke. "No, no! No way!" Would that even be possible?

"Then what is it?"

Now Hyuga forgets what it means to vroom-vroom, too. "It's, argh!" He yells in frustration before shaking his head and resuming his thrusts. "It's vroom-vroom! You just vroom-vroom!"

His hips slap against him with more aggression, more enthusiasm. Bel tries to keep his mouth shut but he feels like static is shooting through his body at every movement. His mouth hangs open and his nails scratch at Hyuga's arms, leaving aching marks. Although it's impossible for him to be completely quiet, he tries not to moan as loud as he'd like. He's already on thin ice with Wakiya- having sex at his Battle Camp would definitely get him kicked out. And probably banned from any future events, since Wakiya's in charge of everything nowadays.

Hyuga moans loudly as he stills inside of Bel, buried within him. His eyebrow twitches when he comes, gasping and mumbling through it.

Underneath him, Bel squirms. The pleasure he'd been feeling was immediately replaced by disgust. He came inside of him without even asking! And it felt-!

Well, he couldn't place a finger on the feeling. On one hand it felt nice feeling so warm, but on the other hand, gross, sticky, Hyuga.

He'd let it slide just this once. There was nothing he could do about it now.

Hyuga collapses on top of him without warning. He pants against Bel's neck, and a smirk creeps on Bel's face.

"I knew it..." He was the only one left with energy. He won! "The Dark Prince can vroom-vroom better than you!"