Pri/Hanna

She loves Hanna. She loves everything about her.

Every moment she's spent with Hanna since their first kiss has been heaven on earth. Whether they're sneaking off to Pri's room in the Phantom's Gate or having sleepovers at Hanna's house, it's all the same. Pri pins Hanna down on the bed and intertwines their fingers. Then she kisses her.

She starts with her lips. They press together firmly, and Pri can feel the relieved exhale leave Hanna's nose. She pulls away after a few seconds to admire the way Hanna keeps her eyes shut for a little longer before opening them, half-lidded, to look at Pri. Hanna has a blush on her face the entire time, and Pri gets to cherish her favorite view of all.

Traces of her lipgloss on Hanna's lips. The way it makes Hanna's lips shine makes her heart pound. It makes her love her even more, because she can see her love for Hanna.

She lifts one of Hanna's hands to kiss her knuckles. She kisses each one slowly, keeping eye contact with her the entire time. She opens Hanna's hand, kissing her palm just to hear her laugh. The kisses trail up to her fingertips. Pri kisses them individually, staining them with a faint pink that only gets dimmer with each kiss.

She pauses (but not before giving Hanna another peck on the lips) to re-apply her lipgloss. She smacks her lips together with an exaggerated pop! to stir up anticipation.

Next is her favorite part. She holds Hanna's chin gently and tips her head up. She plants a kiss to her jaw and moves downwards. Hanna always giggles when Pri kisses her neck. Her feet dig into the bed and the hand that Pri isn't holding flies over her mouth to stifle laughter. She calms down when Pri reaches her collarbone, moving her hand back to rest on Pri's shoulder.

Pri withdraws both of her hands, lifting Hanna's shirt just over her tummy. Never more. She glances up at Hanna for confirmation and shifts on the bed when she nods. She moves down and presses a single kiss to her tummy, for only them to see. Pri smiles at it before tugging Hanna's shirt back down.

By this point, Hanna's squirming and fidgeting has smudged most of the lipgloss that had been on her lips. That just won't do.

Pri quickly applies another layer of lipgloss and kisses Hanna's forehead, her cheek, her other cheek, her lips, the corner above her eyebrow, her nose, over her eyelid, anywhere she thinks it'd look cute. It's almost an art. Hanna smiles through it all, trying to imagine what she must look like based solely on the feeling.

When Pri finally pulls away, she's pink too. Seeing how carried away she gets always embarrasses her, though Hanna is quick to reassure her with a grin.

They spend a few moments looking at each other. Pri touches some of the marks she left on Hanna with her thumb. Hanna's skin is soft, it always is.

Pri stands up. She walks over to her bag and retrieves a packet of make-up removers. Hanna sits up, studying the way Pri somehow makes pulling out a wipe look so majestic. Pri sits in front of her and grabs her wrist, starting by wiping the gloss from her hand. It's mostly, if not completely, gone by then. Usually it ends up staining the bed. When Hanna's mom once questioned it, they told her they had been messing around with Pri's lipgloss, and that Hanna had been trying it on. Her mom didn't ask again, laughing it off by saying, "well, try not to dirty Bashara's bed too much. I don't think he'll like coming back to lipstick stains on his sheets."

Pri cleans her neck next. It takes a little longer because Hanna can never stay still. Her neck is even more sensitive against the cold and wet wipe. She bursts into laughter at every touch and Pri laughs along with her, practically wrestling her to stay still long enough to get rid of every speck of shiny gloss.

When she gets to her face, Hanna doesn't move. She closes her eyes and allows Pri to gently massage the wipe into her skin. It breaks Pri's heart watching her marks disappear, but she knows she'll get to do it all again tomorrow.

Plus, there's still one left on Hanna's tummy. That one always stays.

Seeing Hanna without her lipgloss all over her face isn't so bad. Because now she can see the natural shade of pink her cheeks have been the entire time.

Pri flops onto the bed and Hanna instantly curls around her. She can't stay for too long though, Hanna knows her mom will be upset if she sees she's not in her own room.

Hanna kisses Pri on the forehead and they say goodnight, waving while Hanna closes the door and they get the last glimpses of each other for the night.

Pri takes one of the pillows from the bed and holds it against her chest. It smells like Hanna.

She already misses her.