Lui/Drum

"Shouldn't we be-" Drum interrupts himself with a grunt, tossing his arms over Lui's shoulders- "training?"

Lui dismisses him with a snarl. He thrusts up into Drum harder, hands gripping the blond's hips firmly. His teeth graze against Drum's neck teasingly, earning a whine.

"What? This not good enough for you?" Lui pushes his full length into Drum, keeping him in place.

Drum shivers, holding back the scream he almost let slip. "N-No, this is-" Lui pulls out before thrusting back in without warning- "Fuck!"

Lui continues his harsh movements, excitement growing when tears begin to build up and drip from Drum's eyes. He unbuttons the drooling blond's shirt enough to expose his collarbone. He presses a few kisses along it before biting.

Drum can't hold back his scream this time, one of his hands tangling in Lui's hair. He knew Lui wouldn't be gentle, but he didn't consider just how rough he'd be.

The blood that trails down from his collarbone is licked up by Lui without problem. It stings and is definitely going to leave a mark, but Drum doesn't mind.

He yelps as Lui stands, hands clinging onto Lui's shoulders to prevent himself from falling. Lui quickly walks across the room and pins Drum against the room's windows. His hands travel up the blond's shirt as he continues with his thrusts.

Drum whines. If Lui doesn't finish soon, someone might walk by and see them. The thought is exhilarating, but Drum would rather not risk it.

Looking out of the glass reveals that he didn't have much of a choice on being seen or not. Hyuga is watching from the floor on the other side with flushed-red amazement and wide eyes. He has his hands pressed firmly over his crotch, trying to hide the erection bulging in his pants.

"He's been watching us for a while now," Lui says through grunts, "was probably trying to spy on us."

Drum hums. He's slightly irritated that Lui hadn't told him before (and that he continued, knowing they were being watched,) but there's not much he can do at this point. Hyuga doesn't seem like the type to talk, anyways.

Their eyes meet, and Drum smirks, causing Hyuga's face to turn an even darker shade of red. He hisses as Lui's teeth sink into his neck again.

Lui's thrusts begin to falter, but he continues with his cruel pace until he comes, burying himself deep inside of Drum.

There's a few seconds where all three of them are still. Hyuga's still clearly in shock, and Drum makes a mental note to talk to him later.

Lui is surprisingly gentle as he brings Drum down from the wall. He chuckles, tracing his fingers along the harsh red marks left by his teeth.

"So." Drum stretches his back, pulling his boxers and pants back up. "Ready to get to training?"