the bedroom

June, 14th, 2019

"Tada~"

Jimin jumped next to me on my bed after yanking his towel off his head, finally revealing his brand new, yellow-blond hair color to me.

He'd 'secretly' been working on it all day in the bathroom, and looked at me with a proud grin as he waited for my reaction.

"Like it?" He asked, combing his hand through the fluffy, overgrown mullet.

I had never met a man as unapologetically feminine as Jimin.

I perked up and stared at him with parted lips.

"Like it?" I repeated, pushing myself further off the bed and onto my knees. I took his waist between my hands and looked at him in awe. "I love it..."

He threw his arms around me and tipped his head back with laughter.

"And... I think I love this too," I purred, tugging at the thrifted checkered skirt that rested around his hips.

He blushed as his sinfully seductive eyes focused on me. "I wanted to try something new..." he breathed, biting his plump lower lip. "Do you think... I look sexy wearing this Jungkook?"

I chuckled fondly at him, and leaned in to kiss his forehead. "I think you are the prettiest, sexiest boy on this planet, and I am the luckiest son of a bitch alive because you're mine, Buttercup."

Jimin's face broke into a broad smile like the sun bursting through on a cloudy day, and the inner corners of his brows curled upward with relief as if the uncertainty around my opinion of him had truly bothered him. "Buttercup?" He repeated. "I... I like that. I like that nickname..."

I grumbled like a bear and buried my face under his shirt to kiss his stomach, rubbing my hands up and down the back of his thighs.

"Jungkook..." Jimin sighed in delight as he closed his eyes.. "I- I only asked because... because I know you've never liked guys who are too much and... you don't usually like..."

I continued littering his tummy with butterfly kisses, overcome by the need to be as physically close to this gorgeous boy as I possibly could. I licked his perky nipples unil they were shiny and red, as I dug my fingers into his soft butt, listening to his rapidly increasing heartbeat all the while.

"Jungkook..." Jimin moaned breathily, his grip on my hair tightening with arousal.

I peeked out of his shirt to see his face, and he looked down at me and panted as though I'd already had him, reaching out his finger tot tilt my chin up.

"Make love to me?" He whispered, sounding so angelic and sweet I didn't think a single person alive could refuse him.

I nodded with a drunk smile, closing my eyes as I gave his belly-button another peck.

There is nothing I won't do to keep you safe, I thought. I'll give you the moon, the earth and the sun. I'll give you my entire galaxy. I have known heartbreak enough to shatter me into ash, but you are worth my life and all that is left of jt.