the drive-in

"Jin... I'm gonna come."

Taehyung tips his head back as his boyfriend bounces up and down on his lap.

"Don't," Jin pants, holding on to the dinnertable with a tight grip. "I'm not there yet..."

The technician groans as he watches his member disappear inside the blond. "You feel so good," he whispers, placing sweet kisses against Jin's chest. "I can't keep it in... I'm gonna fill you up babe..."

"Tae, no," Jin grunts as he grabs one of Taehyung's hands to wrap it around his swollen member. "Just wait- just give me a second."

Taehyung gives his boyfriend a half-hearted handjob as his hips stutter with his nearing climax. "Jin~" he moans, sucking hickeys under the sharp curve of the blond's jawline. "L-let me come, p-please I'm begging you... I'll let you ride me 'till I'm numb, just please-"

"Not yet," Jin interrupts sternly.

"I love you," Taehyung breathes into his boyfriend's ear. "So fucking much... do- do you love me too?"

The blond doesn't answer right away, but once he parts his lips to speak, a high-pitched peep steals away his words.

"I-is that important?" Jin asks, pointing at the scan of their patient's brain.

Taehyung flinches and leans in to squint at his computer monitor.

"Shit!" He curses sharply, nudging Jin off his lap as he jerks the screen closer.

Jin yelps as he tumbles to the floor.
"Asshole!" He yells, slapping the technicians knee.

"It stopped erasing..." Taehyung says breathlessly, pushing his bangs out of his eyes in disbelief. "Why- how did it just..."

The technician struggles to lift his pants up from his ankles. "Oh god... this is bad," he mumbles, zipping himself up and tightening his belt around his waist. "So, so bad."

Jin glares at Taehyung from the corner of his eyes and stands up reluctantly. "Is it really that serious?" He asks, yanking his slacks off their patient's bed.

"What are we gonna do?" Taehyung whines, burying his hands in his raven mullet. "What am I gonna do?

"What if he wakes up like some half-baked looney?" Jin snorts, tucking his semi-erection into his underwear. "Half-baked..." The blond repeats with a dumb chuckle. "I'm hungry... why am I hungry?"

"It's the weed," Taehyung says, a quieted scream in the back of his voice. "What the fuck am I gonna do? I can't get it to work anymore."

Jin slides his arms back into his bright pink shirt. "Hey! You know what we should do?" he suddenly asks as though he received an epiphany. "We should call Namjoon!"

Taehyung laughs nervously. "Oh no, n-no we should not this is my thing... my operation!"

Jin huffs and rolls his eyes. "You don't even know how to fix this. You're gonna get yourself in jail and I will not be visiting your sorry ass."

The technician looks from Jin, to his computer, to the patient, and back at Jin. "Fine," he says finally, his face twisting into an over-dramatic frown. He reaches into his pocket and grabs his phone. "I'll call him."

_

"Baby Kookie, listen to me, when you wake up in the morning, you're just going to find me and we'll start over, okay? Tell me everything that happened and we'll just... figure it out, okay?"

Jimin pats my back as I rest in his arms.

His soft hands feel nice, and he smells like candy.