Nothing More, Nothing Less by findyourboatxx

When I was younger, I loved Christmas.

Seeing the snow hit the ground in Millennium Park as I held onto my brother's hand, looking up at the sky as the sound of our ice skates gliding across the ground below us echoed through our ears. My nose would be red, causing the name Raupholf to leave his lips as he held back a chuckle watching me pout. But then the anger would leave my body instantly when he brought the hot chocolate, making sure that mine had a cinnamon straw that he knew was my favorite part of the day.

We would ride the train back to our home, he would sit beside me with one headphone in his ear with the other in mine. Sometimes it would be Christmas music, other times it would be some band he had been obsessed with at the time. But nevertheless, we were happy. He would grab my small hand in his much larger one, leading me through the train station as we watched families hug their loved ones hello, while others kissed them goodbye. He would set me on top of his shoulders, giving me a whole new view of the world that usually consisted of seeing others' stomachs.

It was the same every year. I would run into his room, throwing my body onto the bed telling him that Santa had come the night before. He would complain, groaning about how the presents would still be there in three hours from now. But I was so little, that my twelve year older brother would do whatever I wanted.

Because after all, I was his little princess. At least that was what all of his friends called me when they would come over. Patrick simply couldn't say no to me... not that he wanted to. He used to always tell me that it broke his heart to see me sad, so he would do everything in his power to make sure that I was happy.

But then things change... people die.

Everything changed when Patrick died, it was as if the whole world had died with him. The house that we had grown up in wasn't the same anymore. The train rides through downtown didn't make me happy, they made me wish with everything inside of me that he was still here. That stupid fucking bean scuptlre that Pat always made me look at when I was with him... made me angry. Millennium Park made me sick to my stomach, because every memory I had was with him. And going there makes it feel all the more that I will never get to see him again.

I hadn't even realized I had gone still until the stranger's lips were pulled away from my own. My legs were still wrapped tightly around his waist, my body sat on the counter top of the bathroom sink as he stopped his movements entirely.

"What's wrong," he mumbled, pulling his fingers from out of my hair and placing them on my sides. "Do you want me to stop?"

"No," I said quickly, blinking slowly as I shook my head, placing my hands onto his face. "Don't stop, I'm almost there."

He smiled lightly, leaning back down to feverishly kiss my lips again. His hips jerked forward, a gasp leaving my lips as he slid his tongue forward and lapsed circles around my own. He moved his hand slowly from my hips, teasing me as he moved slowly, his long finger in contrast to the rapid motion of his hips.

"Fuck," I moaned, throwing my head back as his finger slowly circled around my throbbing clit.

He chuckled deeply as his lips attached to my neck, his movements becoming sloppy as he thrusted harder into me. My walls began clenching around him, causing him to twitch slightly as he moaned deeply. His rasp echoing through the small bathroom as he placed his hand on the mirror behind me.

"Feel so good, pretty girl," his deep voice husked out quietly, snapping his hips forward as I moaned loudly.

With one final trust my vision became blurry, my hand wrapped around his curls that were falling down his shoulders as I pulled his hair back, a deep groan making my whole body shake as I came down from my high. Our moans filled the small bathroom in the back of the plane as he collapsed his head into my shoulder, our heavy pants falling into sync as his pants fell around his shoes.