★彡["ʙᴜʀɴɪɴɢ ᴘᴀɴᴄᴀᴋᴇꜱ"]彡★

It's been 11 years since that night on Halloween

     It's been 11 years since that night on Halloween. A beautiful girl ran down the stairs of Malfoy manor. Today was the 1st of September which made the whole house nervous and excited because Draco Malfoy, the son of Narcissa and Lucius was going to Hogwarts along with Cassiopeia Selen Black Riddle Slytherin. I know, I know that's a very long name to remember so everybody just called her Cassiopeia Black - Riddle. The daughter of the dark lord and his only soft spot.

   Cassie had raven hair and dark blue eyes, like the sky at night. She was friendly, but only to her friends. She had a dark humour and only a few did not fear her. Well technically they did, but only when she was mad or smiling like her aunt Bellatrix or looking like she's up to something or when she glares at them or when it's early in the morning, oh boy she was really scary in the mornings. She wasn't a morning person and god bless those who crossed her path before lunch time.

   "DAD! AUNT BELLA! CISSY!!!!!!!" she shouted

    'Oh god bless me'  taught the Dark Lord as he looked away from the clock. It was 7 a.m. and Cassiopeia never ever woke up this early. The only time that happened was when she was awoken by non other than Draco Malfoy who taught it would be really funny to wake her up at 8 a.m. He ended up running like his life was about to end while screaming. Two hours later Narcissa - his mother, was still trying to calm the crying Draco. Even the Dark Lord was scared of Cassiopeia some times.

   He rushed down the corridor, being followed closely by a trembling Bellatrix and an even paler than she was normally- Narcissa (and trust me she was really pale normally). They got into the kitchens where an eleven year old Cassiopeia was making pancakes.

   "Daddy!" grinned Cassie as she rushed over to hug the not-so-Dark Lord. The dark lord blinked. He blinked again, and again. He snapped out of the shock he was in, only after the pancakes started to burn. Narcissa ran to the hotplate and removed the frying pan.

   Bellatrix stared at the small girl in front of her and though she'd never admit it, she scared her to death! "And what is the thing that made you wake up at 7 a.m. Cass?" she asked. "IT'S 1ST OF SEPTEMBER!! I'M GOING TO HOGWARTS!" Cassiopeia squealed. Tom, Bellatrix and Cissy let out a loud 'Oh'.

    After that Cassy started to order around. Cissy had house elves to cook so she didn't know how to make pancakes, Bella had too, but even if she didn't she'd never use a muggle thing. Tom on the other hand knew of those because of the 11 years spent at the orphanage, but he didn't know how to cook so Cassie had to tell them what to do. Nobody wanted to ruin the girls mood by saying no, because it was made by muggles and nobody wanted to face an angry Cassie so they started doing what they were told. The pancakes turned out to be good, halfway through the little family's breakfast a sleepy Draco and a nervous Leyla came in and were invited to the table.

   Leyla Crouch was the daughter of Barty Crouch Jr. and Liana Margamed. She had brown hair and brown eyes. Cassie would occasionaly just watch her while her eyes seemed like their in another world. Leyla and Cassie would stay in the library reading while everybody else was asleep, and they would fall asleep on the comfy couches near the fire. 

  A few days ago Cassie, Leyla and Draco had gotten their letters with the things they need to buy. They had immediatly went to Diagon Allay and bought everything from the list. Cassie got a Northern Saw-Whet owl and a black fluffy cat. She named them Lia and Ciphercho. Draco got a barn owl and named it Hector, while Leyla got an orange cat and named it Sunny.

   After that they went to Olivander's and bought a wand for Draco, made out of Basswood with a handle of Yew Wood. A core of obsidian and measures 9 inches/23 cm. Leyla got one too, made out of Alder Wood with a handle made out of Hackberry Wood. Olivander said that her wand had 2 cores.  A core of demon tail hair and troll whisker. 14 inches/36 cm measures long.

  Cassie on the other side had a wand since she was eight. Her father had bought it after she killed a high ranked auror with a dagger. Olivander of course, was surprised that she decided to buy it earlier than the other kids, and even more surprised when the wand of Slytherin himself chose her. Well, to Tom it was no surprise because the wand has been past down generations to the heirs of Slytherin, but didn't say anything. When they got out of the shop with a wand made out of Snakewood and a core of a horn of a Basilisk, Tom looked like the proudest father on Earth.

--------------------------- time skip -------

"Hurry up! We're gonna miss the train!" shouted Cassiopeia

"We have like...10 minuets Cassie! Calm down!" laughed Draco at her excitement

  Since everybody taught that the dark lord was dead, he couldn't come to the platform. Bella couldn't come either, because she had a lot of galleons for her head and Lucius had a lot of work at the Ministry of Magic, and that left Cissy who agreed to take them to Kings Cross.

"There aren't going to be left any compartments if you don't hurry up!" said Cassiopeia, ignoring his statment.

"Sorry Draco, but I agree with her on that one" agreed Leyla, making Draco roll his eyes, because Leyla always agreed with Cassie and Cassie always agreed with Leyla.

They got through the magical wall revealing Hogwarts express. Leyla gasped while Cassie grinned. She turned around, now facing her aunt.

"I'll miss you Cissy!" she said

"I'll miss you too! Remember to owl us every week!" Narcissa reminded her and gave her one of her motherly hugs Cassie LOVED. She gave one to Draco and Leyla and waved them goodbye.

"I'll miss her..." whispered Cassie

"We'll all miss her Cass..." said Leyla and gave her a one shoulder hug. Draco joined them on Cassie's other side as they walked to the train.

"At least you have me" said Draco jokingly as they boarded the train.