UNCLE SEV

Cassiopeia ended up in a room with Pansy, Belle and Leyla, and she was glad it turned out like that

Cassiopeia ended up in a room with Pansy, Belle and Leyla, and she was glad it turned out like that. Severus Snape, who was the potion master in the school and the head of the house had cornered her in one corridor. They knew each other since she was a kid, because he worked for her father- The Dark Lord. Severus was like her uncle, he was kind and caring, but only to her. "Salazar made a special room for his heirs, of course you could stay with your friends?" "Can I get the room, but make it bigger so my friends can sleep there too?". And that's exactly what had happened. Severus made the room bigger and added three new beds.
The room was big like the common room and themed in green, it had four royal beds and a special room for a cupboards. It was like an apartment. Pansy, Leyla and Belle were in awe. Everybody was asleep except Cassiopeia. Pansy was snorting softly, Leyla was curled in a small ball and Belle was sleeping with her head tugged below the pillow.
Cass couldn't fall asleep again. She didn't have nightmares, she just couldn't fall asleep. So she got up carefully trying to not wake the girls up. She opened the door and stepped out of it, closing it. 
There was only one person in the common room. A boy that was reading a book on the couch near the fireplace. She walked to him and sat on the other end of the couch. "What are you reading?" she asked curiously  "The ruins of Gorlan" "Mmm, is it interesting?" "Yes! I wouldn't be reading it if it wasn't! You are Cassiopeia right?" he replied, still looking at his book making Cassie smile, he looks up at you and smiles a little. "Yes you got that right" she hummed  "Yeah and your middle name?" he asked "Selen. Why?" she asked confused "I'll call you Selene. Did you know that Selene is the greek goddess of the moon" he asked, surprising her. "Damn Cassiopeia is a star. Selene a goddess of the moon. I'd say my name is pretty original." she laughed " Yes, quite original. I am Theodore by the way" "Nice to meet you" she smiled.

The next morning Cassiopeia woke up smiling. She looked at the clock and cursed. It was 10 a.m. and classes start at 9. "Shit, shit shit shit!". Bea's head shot up. She looked at the clock, then at the other beds and cursed. "We're going to be late for our first class! Just great!" "We don't even have out timetable yet" panicked Leyla . "Get ready! We'll visit uncle Sevy" said Cassiopeia and hopped out of bed. Bea was to busy getting ready to ask who she was talking about.

"Uncle Sevy!" Cass burst through the door and hugged him, and the luck she had, he was in a class. "Cass! Your late!" he said. "Late? I came to ask you for our timetables since we didn't attend breakfast" Cassiopeia explained ignoring the gaping stares from the class "I'll give it to you after class, as far as I know your first class is with me" Cassie blinked, she blinked again. "Oh, I'm so sorry we're late!" she said with apologetic eyes. "I'm sure you had a reason? You can choose a sit" he said and waved his hand. Cass followed his movement and saw that she had to sit next to the annoying girl, but she didn't say anything. Bea took the seat that was one seat away from the annoying girl, so Cassiopeia had to sit next to her. She walked to the seat and sat getting out her notebook, quill and ink. Through the whole lesson she was taking notes. Whenever Snape asked a question, the annoying girl would shoot her hand up, almost slapping Cassiopeia. Of course, Cassiopeia was really good at potions so she raised her hand too, mimicking the annoying girl, Sev would pick her and she'd earn the Slytherin house points. One time when the annoying girl shot her hand up Cassiopeia snapped "Stop fucking doing that!" the girl huffed "Hermione Granger right?" "Yes and who are you?" she asked in a bossy tone. "Cassiopeia Black-Riddle-Slytherin" "Slytherin?" "Why aren't you paying attention Miss Granger?" Sev asked, shutting Granger off.

After class the girls stayed so they could get their timetables. Severus handed them "Here you go Cassie and?" "Beatrice Selwyn, professor" "Pansy Parkinson" Sev nodded and said "You better hurry for your next class"

After classes Cassiopeia and Leyla went to the library and started making their homework, which was a lot even tho it was the first day of school. Murmurs and rumours were spreading around the castle like wildfire. Cassiopeia's name was spoken a lot today, the next day, next week month. It never ended!