★彡["ᴡʜᴏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ?" ꜱʜᴇ ꜱᴍɪʟᴇᴅ ᴅᴇᴠɪᴏᴜꜱʟʏ "ᴀ ꜰᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ɢᴏᴅᴅᴇꜱꜱ"]彡★

After saying goodbye to Narcissa, the kids hurried to find a compartment before they were all full

After saying goodbye to Narcissa, the kids hurried to find a compartment before they were all full.  Almost everywhere was full so when Cassie opened another compartment's door she asked
"Is it okay if we sit here? Everywhere else is full."
"Sure! I'm Pansy Parkinson!" introduced herself a girl with brown hair, cut to the shoulders.
"Cassiopeia Black" after that was said there was a moment of silence. Cassiopeia didn't know why, but Pansy and the other guy gaped at her like she was an allian.
"Cool!" said the guy amazed
"And who are you?" Cassie raised a perfectly arched eyebrow
"Blaise Zabini" he said and raised a hand. Cassie shook it and sat near the window opposide of Pansy allowing her friends to come in.

"I'm Draco, Draco Malfoy!" the blond raised a hand. Blaise shook it while Pansy just murmured "Nice to meet you!"

"Leyla Crouch! Nice to meet you!" said Leyla and took the seat next to Cassiopeia

"Crouch? Like Barty Crouch?" asked Blaise in awe

"I don't like him, but yeah, he is my grandfather or whatever." admited Leyla. It was true. Leyla didn't like him at all! She hated him.

"Which house do you think you'd be in?" asked Pansy

"Slytherin" all of them said at the same time. "What about you?"

"Same" said Pansy

Time flew as they joked and laughed. They only realised it, when a girl with bushy brown hair came.

"Have you seen a toad? A boy named Neville lost his." she said in a bossy tone, which annoyed Cassiopeia

"The door was closed, how would a toad come in?" she asked the annoyance clear in her tone

"No need to be rude!" the girl huffed and turned around, closing the door behind her

"A mudblood probably" said Draco making Cassiopeia roll her eyes. Of course she didn't like muggle borns, but she wasn't a blood supermantist like Draco, Lucius and her aunt Bella. She just taughed they were lower than them- the pureblooded ones, but she could agree on that one with Draco. That girl annoyed the shit out of her.

  They talked a little more, this time Leyla didn't join the conversation because she was reading a book, barely hearing anything they say. "We should put our robes on, I can see Hogwarts" she said after looking out of the window. Everybody nodded in agreement and got out of the compartment. Soon they found the bathrooms and changed into robes just in time as the train started to slow down. People's clatter could be heard everywhere. Younger and older students where trying to get off the train, but the small space in the train and the other people were interfering them and they could just wait.

  Cassie started making her way down the crowd. She was tall and looked older than the other kids her age. She shoved people out of her way until she heard somebody shout "Stop shoving people!". She turned around with a raised eyebrow. The boy that had said that had red hair and dirty clouthes. "Red hair, dirty robes and looking like you've just cleaned a toilet with yourself...let me guess a Weasley?". His ears turned as red as his hair making him look hilarious. "And who do you think you are?" he mutured to himself, obviously Cassiopeia wasn't meant to hear it, but she did and she replied "A fucking goddess." she said and turned on her heal getting off the train. As soon as her foot set off the train whispering could be heard, the scene had obviously not went unnotticed. Cassiopeia rolled her eyes and walked to the giant hairy men who was shouting "Firs' years! Firs'years! Follow me!" closely followed by Pansy, Draco, Leyla and Blaise. "Okay if nobody else is up to say it I will. That. Was. Epic!!" squealed Pansy "It felt good." shrugged Cassie. "Yeah Weasley deserved it, speaking to you like that!" muttered Draco and Leyla hummed in agreement.

"Now ya'l have to share a bou'. No more than four on one'" the gigantic man shouted. Of course Cassie, Draco, Pansy and Blaise of course decided they'd be in one boat together. Soon everybody could see the towers of Hogwarts, gasps could be heard from every boat. Cass was amazed of course, but she was the only one who didn't gasp just stared at the castle in awe. After  everybody got out of the boats the gigantic man led them in the castle. "That's as far as I go" his voice boomed and he left them to a woman with a wrinkled strict face and a green robe. "Welcome to Hogwarts! I am Minerva Mcgonagall, but you shall call me professor Mcgonagall. Now, in a few moments you will pass through these doors and join your classmates. But before you can take your seats, you must be sorted into your houses. We have: Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin. Now while you're here, your house will be like your family. Your triumphs will earn you points. Any rule breaking, and you will lose points. At the end of the year, the house with the most points is awarded the house cup—" But she was cut off by someone loudly saying, "Trevor!" 

A chubby kid rushed up the stairs and grabbed the frog giving the professor a shy apologetic look making Cassiopeia roll her eyes. "The sorting ceremony will begin momentarily" the professor finished and walked away.
"I'm going to go make friends with Potter." said Draco making Cassie look at him wide eyed, but he was already climbing the stairs. "So it's true then? Harry Potter has come to Hogwarts!" Draco said loudly, getting all first years attention. "I'm Draco, Draco Malfoy" he said and raised a hand, but was interrupted by a snicker from no other than the Weasley Cassie ran into. "You think it's funny don't you? Red hair and an old robe, let me guess a Weasley?" Draco said making the red head's ears go red for the second time. "There are some better than other. I'll help you see who are better" he said making Cassie snicker, but Draco ignored her, waiting his offer to be accepted. "I can choose my friends thanks" said Harry "Clearly not" said Cassiopeia loudly, but Mcgonagall showed up and they entered the Great Hall.

There were four tables, a red, of Grifindor, a blue, of Ravenclaw, yellow, of Hufflepuff and green, of Slytherin. Professor Mcgonagall started calling names. She placed the hat on their heads and it shouted the house they belonged to. Cassiopeia knew she'd be in Slytherin, but she was still curious what the hat would say about her. Draco's name was called and the hat shouted Slytherin before it even touched his head, he smirked and walked to the house of the ambitious and cunning.
"Potter, Harry!"
Whisperes filled the hall. The hat took 10 minutes to sort him, everybody was waiting anxiously to hear where he'd be sorted. Cassiopeia hoped and was certain it wouldn't be Slytherin. She wouldn't really stand the boy who almost destroyed her father, he was annoying in the first place anyway. She decided to use Legimancy on the hat. "How about Slytherin? No? Well if your so sure than better be GRIFINDOR!" the hat shouted snapping Cassiopeia out of it's thoughts.
"Black-Riddle-Slytherin, Cassiopeia" Mcgonagall called out making the hall erupt in gasps and whispers again. She walked to the chair like she always did, confident and gracious. She sat on it and crossed her legs, straightening her back. "Ah I see thirst for power. Your cunning and ambitious. SLYTHERIN!!"
There was a moment of silence, before the Slytherins started clapping and cheering, louder than for anybody. Cassiopeia grinned deviously and walked to the Slytherin and sat next to her new made friends. She could feel the stares on her back, but she ignored them. "You didn't say you were the heir of Slytherin!" squealed Pansy "You never asked for my full name" the girl replied. 

After Cassiopeia finished dinner she got up from the table. "You don't know where the common room is!" said Blaise "Don't I? Alright then, hey you!" the girl shouted at a girl who looked really bored at the conversation her friends were having. Her head snapped at Cassiopeia. The girl raised an eyebrow "Wanna come with me to our common room?" she asked, but it was more of a command. The blond nodded and stood up. Even though she was a first year, just like Cassiopeia...
On the way to the common room the girl didn't ask her if she really was the heir of Slytherin, she talked to her about the constellations. "Cassiopeia is a name of a constellation, just like Draco. I read that the Black family has a tradition of naming they're kids after star constellations, did you know?" the girl told her. "No I didn't. I didn't get your name?" "Beatrice Selwyn" the girl introduced herself. Cass grinned "I'm sure we're gonna be great friends, Bea"