sparkles and sprinkles

It was Cassiopeia' birthday today. She wasn't exited at all, she didn't like her birthday because it reminded her of Sirius Black, and though she was really thankful he took her to the Potter's on Halloween, because he was the reason her life was like that , she couldn't help, but hate the fact that he left the only relative he had. She sometimes let herself wonder what would life be like if she was with him and he didn't get in Azkaban even though he wasn't guilty. She also wondered if he ever even cared for her.
The past two month's had been alright. She had gotten really close with Pansy, Beatrice, Blaise and Theo. They spent a lot of time together and Cassie got to know them.
  Pansy was more of a honest girl, which was why she was really useful when bullying the Grifindors, but if you knew her personally, you'd know that she got offended easily. Beatrice was just as sarcastic as Cass. Sometimes they didn't know if they were using sarcasm or not. She was the badass backstabbing bitch, who can kill you with one glare. She was really protective over her friends and she, just like Cassiopeia loved revenge. Blaise was the flirting time of boy, but it was all a joke really. He was obsessed with quidditch and wouldn't stop annoying Leyla and Pansy by talking non stop about it. Theo was the overprotective kind of boy. He'd cuddle with Cassie and only her, and read to her until she fell asleep.

"Wake uppp!!" shouted Pansy
"Pans I'm warning you, she'll kill you if you wake her up" Leyla whisper-shouted
"Yeah, you'd be dead if I wasn't so sleepy" Cassiopeia said in a sleepy voice, making Pansy grunt "Yeah, now get up" she said in a song voice and pulled her covers. Cassiopeia jumped to her foot. "Ugh Okay okay I'm up!" annoyed. "Okay geez". "Now why did you wake me up?" "Happy birthday" they started singing. Cassiopeia groaned, but smiled a little. Leyla, being one of her closest friends knew how she felt on her birthday, but nevertheless she wanted to make her happy. "Cassiopeia get your arse down here!" shouted Draco. Cass ran down the stairs, she was still in her pyjamas, making Draco snicker. Cassie glared at him "Shut up" she grumbled and then she noticed that Theo, Blaise,  Astoria and Rigel were also there. Rigel and Cassiopeia spent a lot of their time in the library together, they shared a lot of opinions, but they also seemed to have a bond. They cared for each other. Cassiopeia and Astoria met each other when Cass found Astoria crying in the bathroom, because she had been bullied by some Grifindors. Cassiopeia comforted her and skipped her classes so she could be with her. Later she and Pansy made sure to get revenge, sending the Grifindor bullies in the Hospital Wing.