Hiiii Friends ❤ A/N

Hello, everyone. I'm Dawn. This is my first book for this fandom. I write for criminal minds on my other account babygirldawn187 here and on tumblr. And I wrote for some other fandoms, Mostly Once Upon A Time, when I was younger but yeah let's not talk about that. This account will be exclusively Hamilton characters and actors unless I eventually decide to do a one shot ( WE HAVE ONE SHOT TO LIVE ANOTHER DAY, WE CANNOT LET A STRAY GUNSHOT GIVE US AWAY... Sorry, can't help it.) book where I list all my fandoms and you lovely people can request whatever you want.
I'm sure you read the description, that's probably why your here but alas, I'm gonna put it here to along with some warnings and disclaimers.

Y/N Miranda (sister of Lin-Manuel Miranda)  is a social worker just out of a toxic relationship. When a young girl (Daria)’s mother dies unexpectedly, Y/N is assigned her case and starts to grow fond of her. It is soon revealed that Daria's father is none other than Daveed Diggs who hadn't known of her existence. Sparks fly between Y/N and Daveed as Daria gets adjusted to her new life and Daveed adjusts to being a father.

Fluff | A shit ton of fluff | Some smut eventually between Y/N and Daveed but I'll give warnings in chapter | Some angst here and there but it'll have warnings too | Coping with a parents death (Daria's mom) | Y/N was in an abusive relationship | I swear it's mostly fluff though.

Y/N in the cover is simply how I imagine her, as is Daria. If you'd rather Invision yourself or someone else as y/n rather than the picture of Aubrey Plaza I chose that is fine. I used faceapp and a photo of Daveed and someone else (Me, that adorable child is the product of me and Daveed 😂 don't judge) to generate this photo of what Daria might look like since I wanted her to actually resemble him.

If you have any questions about this story, requests or anything, feel free to drop your comment here.

Thanks a ton for reading. I'll update as frequently as possible.

And now, on to the story...