💃🏻 (OS) A Dance ~

Heyyy Everyone! It's Vera here and I have been watching ZDMN for a little while now, inconsistently though- But I really adore the pairing of Karan and Monami aka MoRan. A little different from what I usually write on (IshqAan) but I've penned down a little dance/musical shot on them, do let me know how you guys liked it. 💜

Alsooo, this is completely based on my imagination and some things might not even be true~

=============

"Iss academy mein already namunon ki kaami thi ke aab yeh bhi! Pata nahi kahan se aagaya hai! Doctor hai...good looking hai aur Monami ka dost bhi hai..."  Karan mumbled under his breath but Faizi, who had been listening in on his little self conversation added, "Tumhare liye tough competition bhi" he pressed a chuckle in between his lips.

Karan rolled his eyes, "Waise humne sunna hai ke US se aaya hai aur aapki waali ko shayari bhi bhejne laaga hai...tez raftaar pakar raha hai, aap bhi kuch kijiye warna le jaiga aapki Rani Sahiba ko!" Faizi said in a dramatic tone as he chuckled and walked past Karan.

Karan wouldn't usually care about these things but when he glanced over at Monami, she was happily laughing with Aneesh, giving him high fives and getting impressed by his shayari, which Karan obviously considered very lame."Mujhe farak nahi parhna chahiye ke woh kissi ladke se baat karey yah usski baaton par haanse! But parh raha hai! Kyun? Yeh nahi pata! Yeh Monami jiss ki bhi life mein jaigi usski life mein Tsunami aaiga..aur m-mujhe aisa kuch nahi chahiye!"

Karan noticed Faizi retreating towards the DJ booth, then Siddarth forwarding his hand to Sanjana and them dancing together. From the corner of his eyes he saw Aneesh approaching Monami who now stood with Suman Ji and Koel.

Meanwhile, Faizi was watching the scene from a distance and rooting for his best friend, "Jo kaam hum na kar paye woh jealousy ne kar dikhaya!" he exclaimed quietly.

Karan speed walked towards Monami, mentally patting himself on the back for outplaying Aneesh on this one, he turned slightly to see Aneesh's disappointed face which gave him a different kind of satisfaction.

Karan put his hand forward and although reluctantly but Monami held it, they both walked to the dance floor and turned to face each other. "Ishq Wala Love" started playing, Monami covered up her feelings while Karan stared deep into her orbs and they started dancing.

Surkh wala, sauz wala, faiz wala love
Hota hai jo love se zyada waise wala love
Ishq wala love

Monami put one hand over Karan's shoulder while she held his hand with the other. Karan wrapped his hand around her waist and eyeing Aneesh, he jerked her closer to himself.

Hua joh dard bhi toh humko aaj kuch zyada hua
Ishq wala love
Yeh kya hua hai kya khabar yehi pata hai zyada hua
Ishq wala love
Agar yeh usko bhi hua hai phir bhi mujhko zyada hua
Ishq wala love

Karan twirled her around and pulled her towards himself, her back facing him- He wrapped his arms around her waist, Monami could feel his breath on her neck, he lifted her up from the ground a little and they spun around slowly, soaking in their feelings, which Monami was trying to hide and that Karan couldn't accept, despite knowing that they were there. They swayed to the rhythm of the song and lost themselves in the music, forgetting about the pain and heartbreak they'd previously experienced.

Meri neend jaise pehli baar tooti hai
Aankhen malke meine dekhi hai subah
Hui dhoop zyada leke teri roshni din chadha
Ishq wala love
Jhanke badalon ki jaali ke peeche se
Kare chandni yeh mujhko ittala
Leke noor sara chand mera yahin pe hai chupa, chupa hua
Ishq wala love

Uncontrollable feelings gushed over their bodies, Monami's scent was tantalizing Karan's senses, as much as she was trying to control herself, he was making it harder. Karan brushed his hand across her bare waist that sent shivers down her spine, she felt thousands of butterflies in her stomach. He spun her around and then twirled her back into his arms. Her hands encircled around his nape and his caged her waist. Their eyes twinkled with delight, they forgot everything in that moment, it was just them.

Bada yeh dil nadaan tha par aaj kuch zyada hua
Ishq wala love
Joh khone ka tha darr tujhe pata nahi kyun zyada hua
Ishq wala love
Hua joh dard bhi toh humko aaj kuch zyada hua
Ishq wala love
Yeh kya hua hai kya khabar yehi pata hai zyada hua
Ishq wala love
Agar yeh usko bhi hua hai phir bhi mujhko zyada hua
Ishq wala love

Karan and Monami continued to slow dance, they both held onto each other tight, not wanting to let go, they wanted to hold onto the moment for as long as they could but there was someone who was eagerly waiting for the dance to come to an end. The song ended or was rather shut off, but they still remained in each other's arms, lost in one another's eyes. 

Monami saw fear and a little hurt in Karan's eyes, she couldn't pinpoint exactly why she saw what she did. Before she could solve the mystery she felt a tap on her shoulder- turning around to see Aneesh with his hand forward- She glanced at Karan, who'd diverted his gaze but she could sense the fear had multiplied. "Aneesh?" she thought to herself-

Monami (to herself): Par yeh Khadoos Shergill Aneesh se kyun..."JEALOUSY?"  her conscience screamed. "No chance! Reject meine nahi balke Karan ne mujhe kiya tha...feelings nahi hai mere liye toh jealous kyun hoga?" she internally argued with herself.

Monami: Are you okay Karan?

Karan: I'm fine, he replied but his eyes said otherwise- "Tum jao apne iss nam- friend ke saath"-

Monami turned to Aneesh and said, "Aneesh, please excuse us"- she grabbed Karan by the arm and took him to the other side of the dance floor. Faizi switched the music on again and they started dancing, forgetting about everything for the nonce.

Even though Karan wasn't sure of what he felt but whatever it was, he knew his Rani Sahiba had become a part of his life he couldn't loose, not now, not ever and no matter how many "Aneesh's" came- she'd only remain his, always and forever.

//The End//

(Published: Dec 30th, 2021)

=================

Thanks for reading! This was my first piece on MoRan so please drop in your views. 💜

Lots of love and stay safee! ❤️

~ Vera 🌸