Alex Brown

I looked at Shawn Aaron's wolf, he was a big brown wolf with light stripes going through the fur every once in a while, his eyes were just a bit darker than his human forms but still amazingly bright. Shawn couldn't see me in the shadows of the woods, my coal black fur and golden eyes were a good camouflage in the night.

I stepped out of the shadow and Shawn almost jumped, "you have to stop doing that to me" Aaron said through the pack link to me personally, Anton, my wolf gave his best smirk as he nodded in the direction of the part where the wood got thicker. We started at a trot making sure no one was secretly around or following us, when we had gotten far enough from the pack house we took out in a sprint to get to the mountain pack grounds sooner rather than later.

We entered their pack territory and noticed a house with a tiny light on inside, we decided it was a hospital ward or a guard house or something, so we didn't pay it any mind, we slowed down to a slow walk and gently peaked passed the corner of the house. Anton seemed to be wanting to go in complete the other direction almost screaming at me to let him take control of the journey, "Anton, stay on task, I know you smell our mate, I smell them too, but we have to keep going. If we don't we'll only be putting them in danger" I told Anton sternly as he finally slumped in the direction I wanted to go in.

Both Aaron and I found two good trees we could change behind, we quickly separated and changed into our human forms as to not look as intimidating, we met again in the middle once we had changed into our clothes. My ears perked up, "you hear that too?" I whispered to him and he nodded "yep, we've been caught" he whispered back, a group of wolfs came and surrounded us, growling and snarling at us.

A alpha was coming, I could feel the dominance of a current Alpha seep through to my bone, soon a man was approaching and the wolfs made way for him to get into the circle, he was their current alpha. He had dark brown hair, dark brown eyes and stood just above me in height.

"And who do we have here?" He asked almost growling at us, smelling the smell of a future alpha and future beta on us as well as our pack sent. "I'm Alex Brown, the future alpha of the hallows pack, and this is my future beta Aaron Jones, we come in peace, we just want to talk to you alpha Miller" I said trying to stay calm in such a dominant males presence as I could still feel the smell of my mate close by. 

Alpha Miller looked us up and down before nodding "stay on guard, I don't want anyone attacking the whites in case this is a distraction" he said and I raised an eyebrow at Aaron as he shrugged at me as well, both being confused as to who the Whites where and why they were so important to the alpha. The two of us followed quietly after the alpha as we came to stand in front of a huge house, it was made of timber giving it the feeling of a cabin in the woods, we entered as other wolfs and she wolfs who were still awake gave us dirty looks.

We had entered through the back door and straight into the living room area of the house, it had a lot of huge couches, a tv mounted onto the wall above a fireplace that was in front of the couches, a couple game tables were behind that and some cupboards. As we moved through the house a male alpha wolf came out of what I assumed to be the kitchen because of the heavenly smell that came from there "and don't spill the chocolate" we heard a woman's voice call to the male standing and glaring at us.

He had the same dark brown eyes as the alpha but he had red hair, he was tall and muscular similar to me and Aaron, the physical appearance and the alpha smell coming off of him gave us all we had to know, he was the future alpha of the pack. We walked up stairs, seeing hallways pass us each time we went up a different staircase, the house was at least three floors up.

When we finally got to the top level we noticed only a couple doors, the alpha hallway, I thought to myself as we walked passed a door and another door and then another door before Alpha Miller opened a door with the sign 'alpha William Miller' on the door and we entered after him. "Sit down boys, you've traveled far I'm guessing" he said as he pointed at the two chairs in front of his office desk, his office was cozy, a fire going off behind the desk giving the room a homy feeling, on his desk sat a laptop in the middle with pictures of his family and friends around.

More pictures hung on the walls and a bookcase was seated on the left wall, a window just above the fireplace, behind the desk. Alpha Miller sat down in his chair and as Aaron and I looked at each other we made the decision it was safe for us to sit down opposite of him.

"We wanted to talk about the war, I have no idea why it started, or why it keeps going on but I want to offer my peace to you for the hand of my father" I told alpha Miller but he shook his head. "No dear boy, your father has no idea you're here, you snuck out, if your father had sent you he had sent at least a dozen of your warrior wolfs with you in case we would try something" he said and I cursed in my head, of course he would know.

I looked down and took a deep breath, I was about to make up a lie when a knock was heard on the door, "come in" alpha Miller called out to whoever was on the other end, apparently not caring Aaron and I were still in the room with him. "Father you wanted me to come here after taking the chocolate to the Whites?" The guy said "ah Elijah, yes, come on in" he said and the guy from before, who we assumed to be his son, came in and stood behind his father as another man walked just as the door was about to close.

"Ah Liam, perfect timing" alpha Miller said as his beta walked in, I noticed how Aaron was starting to get a bit nervous of all the dominant wolfs in the room, I had to agree, we were on a territory we didn't know at all, and in a room with the alpha, his beta and the future alpha of the pack.