Ethan white

As Alex chuckled I felt my heart flutter as I looked back at him a smile plastered on my face. Mom turned back to her human form and changed into her clothes before coming back out, she strode over to Alex and pulled his ear down whispering something in it.

Alex's face turned red and he nodded "of course mam" he said and she seemed satisfied with his answer as she backed away from him smiling. "Alright, Ethan, let's go back home then" Mom said and I smiled excitedly. I changed into Alaska before looking up to Alex as he looked at me with complete adoration.

He changed and I almost submitted right there and then, he was a huge wolf, his golden eyes and coal black fur were like a camouflage. He gently muzzled the side of my face as I stood there frozen to the spot. Mom changed into her wolf and nudged my side "let's go" she said to me personally through the mind link.

The three of us trotted down, mom in front of us as Alex and myself trotted right beside each other, when we got down there were a couple of bigger wolfs there, I was immediately intimidated as I cowered behind Alex's huge wolf. He looked back at me and nuzzled me gently on the face, his eyes got a bit darker showing me he was talking to someone through a mind link.