Alex Brown

After sitting in bed, relaxing like doctor Gray had instructed, for a month I was finally back on my feet, strong enough to transform and fight again. I looked out my window, I had to find him, "Alex?" Anita's voice asked as she opened the door gently into my room.

"What?" I asked sour, not looking away from my window, father wouldn't let me find my mate, my mate and it was driving me insane, sitting here, waiting for him to turn up. "Alex, we have an idea" Aaron said as he entered the room as well closing the door behind him as the two sat down on the bed as they looked nervously at each other.

"What's wrong?" I asked worry starting to deep into my stomach as I saw the worried looks on their faces. "We're gonna tell you through the mind link just in case someone is listening in" Aaron told me so that Anita could also hear him in the mind link, "we want to help you sneak out and find your mate" Anita said too excited for her own good.

"What about Father?" I asked them through the mind link, narrowing my eyes at them.

"We have it planned out, we're going to distract father by spraying a no scent spray all over us and run around the borders then you can sneak out on the other side while everyone is trying to catch us" Aaron explained and i signed, it was a well thought out plan. "When do we go?" I asked in the mind link and they both cheered shooting up off of the bed in a hurry and hugging me both of them.

"Tonight, be ready to leave the pack grounds by 10pm" Anita said and I nodded as all of us went to pack our wolf packs, the backpacks we could hold with our wolf mouths. I grabbed my tooth paste and a extra tooth brush putting them in a small plastic bag setting the bag on my bed.

I found a couple T-shirts and jeans as well as two hoodies, one pair of sweat pants, spare shoes, a hat and gloves just in case, a lot of clean underwear and socks. I put a blanket onto my bed, a small pillow, my deodorant and some other general hygiene things, my phone charger was taken out and put on top of everything else as I started to try to fit everything in.

As I had gotten everything into my wolfbag I changed into Anton to see if he could handle holding the bag in his mouth, I picked it up feeling it weighing my mouth down a bit but I ignored it, this would work. I looked at the clock on my wall and noticed I'd have to start getting ready to go to the border, I sneaked my door open as quietly as I could, I heard paws cling on the floor and I hurried into the shadow of the bookcases in the hallway.

I noticed Ashley and Shawn trotting lovingly through the hallway of the alpha floor and something clicked in my head, they were mates. Keeping in the shadows so not to disturb or scare them, once they were going quietly down the stairs I followed, I saw them going to the right side of the border and so I went to the left.

I trotted making sure to stay in the shadows and out of any wolfs or she wolfs eye sight or hearing range, I noticed all of the fight and warrior wolfs running to the right side and I hoped they wouldn't get caught by them knowing it would end badly if they did.

I ran to the place we decided to meet at which just so happened to be the mountain packs territory, alpha Miller approached me as I was waiting for the other two, "and what are you doing back here?" He growled and I turned around all of my body tense. I changed into human form and hurried behind a tree before coming back out to him "I am so so sorry, I swear I didn't know someone had followed me and wanted my father, I just want to find my mate and since my father won't allow me to I figured you'd be a bit more understanding, also I hope you don't mind my future beta and sister are on their way, or should be" I whispered the last part as I looked behind me hoping to see them coming our way.

When I looked back in Alpha Millers direction his facial expression had changed into sorrow, "I think I know where he and his mother are, I don't know exactly where since Ethan's dad never told me the exact location, we've had wolfs out there looking for some time now. They're probably just scared to come back at least for now or Silvia your mates mom is too weak to travel so far again" alpha Miller said.

I felt my stomach drop until I heard a twig snap in two behind me and Anita came running out pulling me into a huge and a tight hug "you got away" I signed in relief as Aaron came from the corner as well and I embraced him in a brotherly hug "hurt her and I'll kill you, i saw you two in the hallway" I whispered to him before pulling out of the hug. He nodded when we were out of the hug before the three of us looked to alpha Miller, "alpha Miller, you've met my future beta Aaron, and this is my younger sister Anita" I introduced them to each other and Anita showed her neck in submission to show she wasn't a threat even if she was a dominant alpha wolf.

She was a smart one, knowing when and when not to submit to more dominant figures, "well if the three of you are going to help us look I guess you will be needing bedrooms" alpha Miller said clapping his hands together and we all looked at each other. "Um, what?" Anita asked "Alex already told me why you're here, you'll be staying with us, once the three of you have finished building the Whites, uh, your mate and his mom, lived in you can come and help us look" he said a mean smirk on his face.

"Oh, and while I remember, the house has to be EXACTLY the same as it was before and we will all be keeping an eye on you, here are the drawings and you'll have a couple builder wolfs with you" alpha Miller said putting emphasis on exactly.