Alex brown

The next morning came quickly, Anita, Aaron and myself started to help out with the house as I let my mind drift to what my mate would be like, would he accept me, what would his personality be, what would his face and body be like, those were all things I was wondering about. "Alex, earth to Alex" Anita said waving a hand in my face and I sighed, "why must you always do that Anita? I was thinking about my mate" I told her annoyed but she just laughed, of course she did, "you've been standing here for quite a while not doing anything" she said and I shook my head rid of all thoughts and went back to helping.

As the day progressed we managed to get quite far ahead of schedule with the frame of the small house, although the house being two story made it harder for me, Anita and Aaron to help the builder wolfs since we didn't understand what we were supposed to do. I still kept a close eye on Anita to make sure she and Aaron wouldn't mark each other yet, although it was cute to see them together sometimes, made me wish I had my mate in my arms.

If even the smallest sound would come from Anita Aaron would be there within the second to make sure she was alright and safe, some of the times I noticed him thinking about not letting her participate in the days building but she seemed to always convince him she could.

The week passed and there was only decorticating that was left of the house when the future alpha came over to us "dad said you could come looking with us today if you'd like to" he said before starting to walk away "ohh and since you've been living here long enough, let's drop the titles and last names, we all know each other's first names" he said and I raised an eyebrow at Aaron as he left. "Come on, we have to get ready, get Anita, no funny business beforehand! and get ready, we're going to find my mate" I said excitedly as I hurriedly threw spare clothes into my wolfbag.

When all three of us were ready we met all the wolf that would be looking for the day in the living room "alright, since everyone is already here let's scatter out" alpha Miller said loudly "except, you three" he said pointing at myself, Anita and Aaron and we all stood still. When everyone else was gone he came over to us "I want the three of you to come with me, I know just about where they could potentially be" he said and I felt Anton get excited within me, we were about to meet our mate, our mate was finally about to be in our arms.

The excitement was visible in my eyes as we all changed into our wolfs and followed after alpha Miller out the back door and into the woods, we had been traveling for about three hours when I picked up the scent of my mate, my nose was going crazy trying to find where the smell came from. I sniffed every tree, every bush, every stick, everything "Anita, his scent" was all I managed into her head as I focused on my mates scent and continued sniffing Anita stopped getting the attention of the other two wolfs with us.

"What is it?" Aaron asked through the link "his scent" was all I replied and he instantly gave alpha Miller a look that told him we were on a good track, I continued sniffing, continuing to walk with my nose in the ground after his scent. "Alex, it's starting to rain, the scent could disappear any second" Aaron warned me as I hurried my sniffing, I stopped as I looked up to a cave, my mates scent ending there.

The only thing Anton's and my eyes noticed was a small framed boy I couldn't see any facial or physical features because of the distance and the fact that it was starting to get dark. Anton instantly lost it and started running towards the cave as fast as he could not letting me have a say in it, not that I would try to argue with him on this.

"Anton stop, he might get startled or scared, you're a huge wolf" Anita screamed into my head and I instantly stopped. As alpha Miller walked over to me and pat my back "don't worry son, I'll talk to him, then I'll give you a sign when you can come, just change" he said and I sighed before doing what I was told to do.

I went behind a tree and changed into my human form, I was about to meet my mate, I put some dark jeans and a black T-shirt that hugged my figure perfectly and my sneakers on my feet before going from behind the tree. Aaron and Anita came from behind one tree and I raised a eyebrow at Aaron and he almost cowered under my glare.

"Why were the two of you behind the same tree?" I asked and Anita seemed to realize I knew she and Aaron were mates, "we were changing" Anita said rolling her eyes at my protectiveness. Soon alpha Miller was coming down the hill and nodding to me, Anton got excited wanting me to run all the way up the hill but I kept him in I didn't want to be sweaty when meeting my mate for the first time.

I slowly walked up the hill not wanting to break a single sweat and I needed to calm my thoughts and Anton. Anton was going crazy wanting to devour our mate as his sent was heavy in the air and only got heavier as I went further up towards the cave.

I came to the entrance of the cave and there he stood, my mate.