Ethan white

I sat in the living room with mom when Elijah entered the house, "Elijah, is something wrong?" Mom asked worry lacing her voice "no, no, mom wanted me to bring you two her famous hot chocolate" Elijah said and mom relaxed by a lot, taking the hot chocolate from him. "Did she send you with any cookies?" I asked and he chuckled, he was like my older brother, our dads had been close, my dad having been his dad's beta and so the two of us had grown up together.

"You know her so well, or she knows you so well" he said winking at me and we both laughed.

"Come here" mom said pulling Elijah into a tight hug, "be careful in the dark, you know what Ethan saw out there" mom told him and he smiled before putting a arm around me. "Yeah, the future alpha and beta of the Hallows pack are here, dad is talking to them in his office, he wants me there now so I should get going" Elijah told us. "Here, the cookies from mom" Elijah said handing me a plate and leaving the house.

I sat down with my hot chocolate and cookies at the kitchen table, mom sitting down in front of me, "Ethan, why are you so out of it all of a sudden?" Mom suddenly asked me and I shook my head. "My mate, their smell is so strong all of a sudden, I don't know who it is, it's just their smell, it's driving me insane" I told mom and she nodded and smiled a small smile.

"Ethan, finding your mate can be one of the most amazing feelings in the world, but be careful, there are a lot of wolfs out there that will take advantage of you because of your omega and small form" mom said in a serious tone and I nodded. "I know mom, we've had this conversation too many times already" i told mom smiling fondly at her protectiveness over me, "I know we have, but now it's more important than ever that you understand this" mom said.

I was about to answer when fire appeared behind mom "mom, fire" I screamed as she turned around trying to usher me out of the house, we both grabbed our emergency backpacks and changed into our wolfs as we picked the bags up in our mouths and ran out. "Go, hide in the woods I need to check something" mom said urgently through the pack link to me and I hesitate "go" mom screamed at me through the link and so I ran, I found a huge tree close by that I hid myself behind as I watched mom turn in the direction of our cabin that was already in quite large flames.

All of a sudden a coal black wolf pounces her, growling, howling and barking at mom, I felt the whine shimmer up my throat, the whimpers and whines came out of me in horror as I felt my body get week in worry and horror seeing my mom almost get killed by such a coal black wolf. Suddenly the wolf stepped off of mom and his eyes searched the woods, I thought he was about to attack me when the wind changed directions, my mates sent came flooding into my nose and I found the coal black wolf again.

The sent came from him, the whines where still running out of my body.

Mom came running over nudging me gently in the side "go, come on, we have to go" mom said urgently in the pack link to me personally and I listened for once, mom and I ran together, we didn't stop. I followed her Snow White fur around like a lost puppy, I didn't know where we were going, I didn't know how long it would take to get there, I didn't know anything at the moment, other than that I found my mate, it was a he wolf.

I stopped as mom stopped at a cave, "where are we?" I asked mom and she turned around, both of us still in our wolf forms. "Change and I'll tell you the whole things" mom said as I heard the sadness linger in her voice. I found a huge rock that I could easily get behind and so I went behind the rock, changed forms and put my clothes on "mom you finished?" I called out to her and I felt a heavy breath "yeah, I'm done" mom called and I left the back of the rock.

"Now do you want to explain what place this is?" I asked mom and she nodded "this is where your dad and I met" mom said as she looked around her voice breaking in the process. I signed and walked slowly over to mom before letting her week body fall into me, without her mate alive and getting older she was getting weaker with every day.

I felt Alaska beg me to turn back, find our mate but I had to stay with mom, she was tired and weak from all the running we had just done and eventually Alaska accepted that.

A/N = I'm sorry I didn't post this on Friday but I had a Covid test and I'm feeling like shit and just remembered to post.