nine

-past events-

"and you were tossing me the car keys. "Fuck the patriarchy" key chain on the ground. we were always skipping town."

Driving around the woods, Alya and Timothee were in a comfortable silence.

One of their favorite things to do together were having long car rides, taking themselves wherever. The car drives made them get to know each other even better.

Suddenly, Timothee's phone began to ring, making him reach into his pocket. He let out a small annoyed noise, and with one quick glance at his phone, he hung up.

Alya didn't want to seem like a nosy girlfriend, but she couldn't help but ask him who it was.

"Who was that?"

"No one."

Not believing him, but also not wanting to start anything, she just responded with a quite, "Alright."

Timothee furrowed his eyebrows, "What? Do you not believe me?"

"No, I do. I never said that I didn't."

"Yea, well that little tone you used makes me think differently."

"Timothee, I really don't want to start anything right now. Just forget that I even asked."

"Hm."

Minutes passed by, and the tension between them turned into something different. It was like that small question just ruined the whole mood.

Once again, Timothee's phone rang.

With a frustrated sigh, he stopped the car and took out his phone.

Suddenly, he unbuckled himself and opened the car door. This action made Alya pick her head up from her hand that was resting on the car door.

"What happened?"

"Nothing. I just need to take this call really quick."

"And you can't take it in here? You always answer your calls in here."

"Yeah, well this is different. Just mind your business, alright?"

"Okay, but—"

Before she got to finish her sentence, Timothee quickly got out of the car and slammed the door.

With a small eye roll, she got out the car herself.

"Im sorry, Timothee."

"Whatever."

"It's just—"

Getting interrupted again, he tossed the car keys to Alya.

Frowning, she moved her hair out of her face and looked to the ground where the keys laid.

Seeing his, "Fuck the patriarchy" key chain on the ground, she picked them up.

Timothee turned around, "Take the keys. Just give me a moment, please."

As he turned back around and answered his phone, Alya sighed.

Getting into the car, she roughly slammed the door and laid her head on the car door again.

She hated how she was always paranoid and asked too many questions.

To her, she was the one who always lead to their arguments. She hated it.

AUTHOR SPEAKING!

hi!!! im making a new story soon! it'll be a horror story, with different oc's. im not sure what it'll be about, so ideas would be a great help!

anyways, i hope you're all having a great day!

picture of the day:

yass😍😍😍