thirteen

INSTAGRAM

Liked by malinaweissman therealcalebmclaughlin and 3,63,962 others

alyasimons: i was so cute. happy easter!!! 🐣💖

view all comments

user: sooo cute

finnwolfhardofficial: yeah, you were. what happened to you
alyasimons: IHY DIE. U WERE UGLU THEN ANF UGLY NOW

user: Wtf she just told finn to die. Another reason to cancel her. #cancelalyasimons
user68: she was obviously joking

tchalamet: cute
user0: lmfao who invited you here😭
alyaisbetterthantimothee: leave

alyaluvrr: why does timothee think it's okay just to casually comment

stupiduglydumbhater: no actually ugly

no: You should've choked on that carrot

alya walked around her house, all dressed up for easter.

she loved dressing up for holidays. especially easter, since to her it was simple and cute to dress for.

as she heard the door bell ring, she eagerly went to open the door.

when she opened the door it revealed dylan,
who's hands were filled with bags of easter egg decorations, and cookie ingredients.

dylan brightly smiled at the sight of alya, and gave her a kiss on her forehead.

"hi, i missed you." dylan put down the bags, and closed the door behind him, giving alya a short hug.

alya softly laughed. "you saw me yesterday."

dylan paused, and quickly became flustered since he realized what he said sounded cliche. "oh right, my bad."

"anyways, everybody else isn't here yet, so we have some time to kill."

dylan groaned, sitting down on the couch. "why does everybody always come so late?"

alya went over to the kitchen, opening the fridge. "i know, it's annoying. you want anything to drink?"

"no, im good." dylan made his way over to the kitchen, smiling as he had an idea.

suddenly, the sound of music filled the house.

alya began to smile, realizing what he wanted to do.

"dylan, i don't know if dancing right now is the best."

dylan closed the fridge for alya, as she made her way next to the counter.

"come on, just a small dance," he pleaded.

alya playfully rolled her eyes. "fine, but only cause i don't want to sit down waiting for everybody else, all bored."

as the song that was currently playing switched to the song, "Ain't No Mountain High Enough," dylan grabbed both of alya's hands.

as the two were warming up to each other's touch, they began getting more into the song, loudly singing along.

alya's smile only grew at this. this song has always been her favorite growing up. it's what got her into music the most, and was the first, full song that she learned how to play on the piano.

as the two young adults continued dancing in the kitchen, alya thought about how she hasn't felt this happy with a guy since, you know who.

but with everybody dance movement and lyric they sang, alya couldn't help but start feeling guilty.

guilty at the fact that she was thinking of another moment like this, through everything.

guilty at the fact that she was sensing some sort deja vu.

AUTHORS NOTE

do you get deja vu?😍😍😍😊

AND IK EASTER WAS YESTERDAY BUT IDC. HAPPY LATE EASTER

i don't wanna break dylan's heart, but i sort of have to☹️

also, if u haven't heard the song Aint No Mountain High Enough, go listen to it now. that song has a very special place in my heart🤞