💫The hatzgangs zodiacs💫

(i found out their zodiacs but the sad thing is that i couldnt find robert's😬
im sorry if you wanted to find robert's zodiac, anyways back to the headcannons, also its alot of writing.)

Roy♒:
he's an aquarius boiii♒ Aquarius is an air sign, meaning people who are Aquarius are advanced, self-reliant, clever, exceptional,
and optimistic. Like air, lack a district form and apear to resist classification. 

aquarius weakness: Rebels without a cause, emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible and impersonal. An Aquarian's desire to be the center of attention can sometimes mean that when ignored, they can be deeply hurt.

Ross♎:
hes a..libra!!♎ libras are extroverted, cozy, and friendly people.
libras like the scales that symbolise the sign, are often concerned
with attaining balance, harmony, peace, and justice in the world.
With their vast stores of charm, intelligence, frankness, persuasion and seamless connectivity, they are well equipped to do so. 

Libra weakness: Libras want to avoid conflict at any cost, which means they put themselves last most of the time. Their self-sacrificing nature can be great for their loved ones but often leave Libras feeling burnt out and unappreciated. That toxic positivity can take a major toll on their self-confidence.

Boy, this was hard to write soo i hope you enjoyed it and yes i know very sad i couldnt find roberts zodiac anyways see you in the next won. :) 

(i would think robert is probably a Gemini.