♡●childhood friend..Robert x reader●♡

-HEY FELLAS! sorry that I've not been motivated. its because of school and everything going on rn, but im still anxious but exicted for when the new spooky month episode comes out. ANYWAYS ENJOY!!

- Warnings: NONE! :>

- Also y/n is 17 in this story.

- into the story!!
__________________________________________________________________

y/n's pov:

As i walked through the park i sat down on the bench. Ever sence i moved here in the last 7 years When i was 11 at the time, i wanted to be in the same school as robert. robert was my old childhood friend way back in 2st grade, but it turned out that my parents thought it would be better that i was home-schooled. I tried to make them notice that i didnt want to be home-schooled but it just didnt work. And the fact that I wish i never moved here, there is so much trouble here. and to make it worse, there was a kidnapper on the loose and the cops haven't even catched them yet and ever since theres not been much kids here.

I tried to get my mind off of all the things making me frustrated, thats why i came out here to get my mind off of these things happing.

as i was about to close my eyes i felt like someone was watching me, i turned around and saw nothing until i felt my inner body shiver.

"HELLO-" when i heard the random person yell i admittedly jumped and accidentally fell off the bench. "ouch." i mumbled to myself. "oh my gosh! Im truly sorry that i scared you!" he grabbed my hand and as i looked to see who the strange person was, he reminded me of someone but i couldnt make out who he was. "its okay im fine, uhm..this might sound werid but you kinda remind me of someone.." he looked at me in confusion as he studied how i looked until his face grew in shock. "are you...(Y-YN)?" i looked at him in shock as i realised who he was. "..r-robert?!" it grew silent until robert quickly hugged me tight. I hugged back as i felt him silently crying on my shoulder as i comforted him. "im sorry..its just im so glad that its really you!" i then patted his back and gladly offered my goldfish that was in my backpack. "i know robert, im soo exicted thats its really you! I've missed you.." he smiled at me why'll he was eating his snack i gave him. 'gosh, his smile is cute..' i couldn't stop thinking about how cute robert was, I've had a crush on robert when i first met him. i was to scared to tell him ever sense so i kept it to myself. "so, what do you do for fun?" he exclaimed.
"well, i sometimes come here and forgot my mind off of stuff that makes me..frustrated." i just looked down on the ground and sighed. "hm..oh i know!, how about we go to the circus tomorrow i heard its gonna be real fun!" he waved his fists in the air as for sure i could tell he's really exicted. "sure why not? i got nothing better to do tomorrow!"
"awesome! See you tomorrow, and oh wait-"
he gave me a note, as i looked at it. it seemed to be his his phone number written on the note.
"text me when your ready for sure Byeee!!" he waved goodbye as i waved bye back.

as i looked back at note i smilled

'i cant wait!..but...'

'should i tell him how i really...'

...................................................

'Feel?'

pt 2 coming out soon!!!