🎭☆Røy x female reader!☆🎭

[Requested by: ME] Its more friendship then love tbh-
warning: angst to fluff, abusive parents, negative thoughts and its gonna be a long story...^~^

Heres some things that will be listed on this story:

Favorite color: f/c

ex best friends name: y/ex/b

enjoy this cringe story .-.

Y/n's pov:

"ugh, another school day..atleast its friday today.." i mumbled to myself as i turned off my annoying alarm, i got up and decided to dress in my f/c sweater, and wear some jeans/black pants. As i quickly got dressed i heard the sound of my parents arguing, they always do this every day.
i didnt really want to eat anything because at the fact that yesterday they
found out i was ignoring them so they yelled at me,
so now im trying to avoid them for the rest of the day.
i also wish the hatzgang wouldnt beat me up today they usually always beat me up everyday, i was new like a 2 weeks ago until they hatzgang approach me one day and called me names and pushed me around for no reason. it was really annoying but today i wasnt in the mood of fighting them. I bought my phone incase i needed it too and walked out of my house to wait for the bus.

Time skip~

As i got to school i straight to my locker and put my back pack away to grab my binder, as i was putting my notebook away i saw the hatzgang approach me. "hey loser, what you up to?" i sighed and tried to annoy them and pretend they werent there. "hey loser
speak to me, i know you hear me!" ugh i couldnt do nothing at this
moment so i had to respond. "what do you want roy..here to beat me up again, call me names, push me, throw my tray at lunch?" i just folled my arms and looked at him like i just didnt care anymore. Roy didnt respond he was actually suprised on what i said usually i would just say 'hi twerp' or something mean but this time i just kept a straight face. "wow, coming up with soo many choices i could do with you huh?" i just raised my eyebrow not suprised on what he said. "so what if i am huh, your just gonna do the same things to me over and over again.." i could see his face get a bit more suprised, hes never had anyone say that to him before. "Whatever..meet you at recess for a fight, Loser.." he smirked at me as i just rolled my eyes at him.

^Time skip after all the classes you had^

finally after all my classes i can meet my friend at lunch usually i get lunch but this time i didn't feel like having any food. I walked up to the table where i usually see my friend sit with me. "hey
y/e/b how are you doin?" nothing she didnt respond, until i asked her a question beacuse she wasnt responding to me. "look y/n i heard that kailee told me that you have been calling her names ane bully her im sorry but..i cant be friends with you anymore!" i saw her walk away with a mad expression on her face, i cant believe it...my first best friend...left me because of some stupid lie. I almost started to cry at the fact that she left me. after i heard the bell ring, i ran outside as fast as i could and went somewhere no one goes to hang out. I cried into my hands and thought about the things people called me 'your useless y/n!' 'honestly, who would even help you!' 'you'll never be a good person!!' but my thoughts ended when i heard my friend who told me to leave her alone with her gang of girls. "hey old friend or should i say useless piece of garbage, what are ypu doing here huh, scared you'll get beat up by us, hmm?" i saw won of her friends punch me in the eye and constantly beat me up over and over again, until i heard a strange familar voice. "HEY! LEAVE HER ALONE!!" i looked to see roy with his gang. "Girls! Cmon lets go!" you saw y/e/b run away with her gang of girls.
It all happend so quickly i felt my head start to bleed as everything
went black. I woke up in the nurses office, "so strange.." i mumbled as i heard the nurses voice. "oh good golly!! Your awake!" i got up to see the nurse give me an icepack and some water if i was thirsty. "w-what am i doing here..who took me here?!" the nurse looked at me and smiled "oh y/n some boys picked you up and tried to find me, luckily after a short time of period they found me, they told me some girls were bullying you.. so i took noicted of this and told the principal, they are now suspended for bullying you!" i looked down..was very shocked they actually helped me. "anyways are you sure your good to go back to your class?" the nurse asked in a concerned voice. "yup i think im good.." i said as i walked out of the nurse office with bandages on my face and even the felt of a scar. I completely forgot in this class i had roy in and sat right beside me, it was basically art class. I was nervous what he would do to me after what Happened, as i admittedly walked in i was gretted by the teacher, and as i walked down the row i heard many peoples gasps and whispers and peoples faces in shock even roy's face was in shock because of how many bruises i had, it was more damaged then what he does to me, but i simply ignored the peoples faces expect roy's face. as I sat down next to roy as he looked at me in a concerned face..like he was sad for me. as the teacher was done talking he walked over to me amd asked if i wanted to sit somewhere else. i was about to say yes but maybe i can get the chance to talk to roy so i simply declined his offer, he nodded and walked back to his seat.

Roy's pov:

I can't belive she actually said no i thought she hated me..maybe she wanted to be my friend...but i dont if he wants to be my friend tho
im terrible at making friends i became ross and roberts friends cause they talked to me..I DIDN'T TALK TO THEM HECK NAW..but maybe if i try she will be my friend. After some time of working on abstract art i looked at y/n and mumbled in my thoughts 'this is my chance class is about to end and were about to go home..so why not talk to her...here goes nothing!'

Back to y/n's pov:

As i was working on my abstract art i heard roy respond to me FOR THE FIRST TIME!! "Hey y/n um..d-do you wanna walk with me after school..?" i was in shock that he'd wanna hang out with me ME. "t-this isn't a trick right..roy.." i looked at roy with a confused expression. "no, no, i just wanna apologize for being so rude to you for the past 10 days i-im..really s-sorry.." i could see he was trying not to cry..he really did feel really bad about what he has been doing to me. "alright, alright, sure you big baby!" i chuckled as i could see his face start to go red. "I-IM N-NOT A BABY!!" he shouted soo loud the class could hear it. "Roy calm down ok?" the teacher asked in a polite voice. "s-sorry teacher.." roy then put his hat down and looked at me in a mad face, i then rolled my eyes at him playfully.

Time skip~

After sometime of talking, laughing, joking around, with roy the bell rang. "bye kids, have a good weekend!" i waved my teacher goodbye and followed roy. basically me and roy just kept talking until i round my bus waiting for me. I was about to go on the bus until i heard roy "WAIT Y/N!" i looked to see roy with a piece of paper in his hands. "h-here..since were friends you can text me when e-ever you want.." i looked at the piece of paper and smiled at him. "thanks roy!" as i was about to go in the bus but i turned to roy for last time and waved "see you when we come back to school best friend!" and went on the bus.

Roys pov:

As i heard Y/n say those last words i blushed but smiled at the fact someone like her said such kind words to me..but as i stop zoning out, i saw ross and robert. "hey roy, whatcha doing!" i heard robert ask in his kind voice with his huge smile. "nothing much just..happy
y/n is my friend now.." robert and ross looked at each other and raised they're eyebrows "looks like someones got a crush" i saw ross slowly began to smirked at me. "W-WHAT..NO,NO,NO, SHE'S JUST A FRIEND!!" i tried to cover my blushes but it didnt work so instead i tipped my hat down. "its fine dude no hard feelings, we wont tell anyone, we're your friends" i saw ross smile at me "yeah we promise!" I looked at both of them to make sure they were telling the truth and considering it that they weren't actually lieing."alright, your lucky you guys are my friends!" robert and ross smile at me as we talked together about something else and walked the short cut way to home.

the end! *phew* this was a long story anyways i hope you
enjoyed it byeeee! (roy is such a simp-

I kinda had trouble with this :/

>How many words: 1722<