🍁The hatzgang as south park characters!!🍁

🎶COME ON DOWN TO SOUTH PARK GONNA HAVE MYSELF SOME TIME,FRIENDLY FACES EVERYWHERE-🎶

🌹Roy: 

Roy would most likely be Eric cartman because they are both a*holes and they both get into trouble and love causing it. Also because Roy bullys people as well as cartman, they both share a lot of similarities and the two things Roy would have in common with Kyle is that they both have anger issues and Roy can most likely fight if he wanted to.

Ross:

Ross would be stan, not only because they are both quiet at times. but they do share a lot of simalarites like sensitive to animals can sometimes be mad at things, get frustrated. but they can sometimes share kindness and do care about people they love at times and have a best friend they hang out with all the time (aka Robert.) and they both can be chill sometimes.

🌻Robert:

Robert seems like he would relate to kenny or butters?Idk a mix? Because they can be kind at times when they have people they love, or they can be sometimes loyal to those around them. 

like I said Robert has a little sister and a brother and so does kenny and they both like to take care of their little sister. And they can get excited at times and Robert can be dirty minded. (from episode 4 where Robert thinks Roy said something very wrong, or episode 1 where he hears Roy saying something wrong.) 

I think what he would relate to butters is that hes has moments where hes kind and loves to think of the good side and I would also think they like hello kitty! Or the fact they both can be sensitive. :3

..............................................................................

This took kinda long to realise who would they would relate to, Also I know I haven't posted a new story for a while its because I have been going threw stuff. and yeah so anyways I hope This story is still doing good and stuff, anyways I hope you enjoyed! :v