Bio + Chapter 0

Name: (Y/N) the Rockin' Rabbit

Animatronic Type: Rabbit (Obviously)

Purpose: Undecided (For story reasons)

Appearance: 

(Art by MalbearButReal on Deviantart, change the color pallet if you want, I don't care)

***

"What? Another rabbit? Who is that?"

"I don't know, how long have they been there?"

"Why do you think I know?"

"I wasn't asking you, it was rhetorical."

"That still means you asked a question."

"Well, I didn't ask you!"

"Monty, Roxanne, calm down."

"Sorry."

Voices.
So many... voices.
Are your systems....online??

Could they have finally booted you up?
You opened your eyes, and immediately, you noticed four figures standing above you. You were on the ground? You surveyed them; A brown bear, who was closest to you, an alligator wearing star shaped sunglasses, who was right behind the bear, a grey wolf with a green streak in her hair, who was right next to the alligator, and a white chicken, who was sort of, uh, standing there, disassociating, a few feet away.   

"Whoa, they're awake!" One of the voices from earlier said, it came from the alligator bot.

"No dip, Sherlock." Said the wolf, rolling her eyes. It was another one of the voices.

This caused the bear to sigh, before looking back at you, kneeling down. "I.. apologize. My name is Freddy Fazbear. What is yours?"

You thought for a moment. Name? Did you have a name? Something must be wrong with your programming, because you can't seem to remember it. You should probably check if your voice box is in working order.

"I.. don't know."  Yep. It works.

The alligator piped up once more. "Huh? You don't know your name?" The wolf elbowed him. "Ow."

"Oh. That is.. unfortunate." Freddy looked downtrodden for a split second before standing up, and holding his hand out to you. "But, this is a rare opportunity." You grabbed his hand. "You can make your own name. At least, until the staff give you a new one, which hopefully won't happen." He pulled you up to your feet... and you're shorter than him, god dammit. Well, not by much, but it's noticeable. 

"Make my own name?" You looked to the ground, processing this information. You weren't programmed with any sort of creative ability, so how could you come up with something? You looked back up at him with wide eyes.

"Is it hard?" Freddy asked you. You nodded slowly. He gained a thoughtful look on his face.

"HEH HEH, 'HARD', HEH HEH, DICK JOKE!" The chicken suddenly snapped to life, laughing manically with a dead look in her eyes. Freddy looked absolutely appalled.

"CH-CHICA! WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE!" Freddy pointed at her sternly, glaring.

"HOW CAN I WATCH A CONCEPT, FREDDY? LANGUAGE IS NOT A PHYSICAL THING. WELL, UNLESS WE'RE TALKING ABOUT SIGN LANGUAGE, BUT THAT'S BESIDES THE POI-

"CHICA! WHAT ARE YOU ON ABOUT???"Freddy exclaimed.

The alligator was snorting and the wolf had a "I'm surrounded by idiots" sort of expression. You were just standing there. 

"Excuse me-" Freddy said to you, before going to reprimand Chica. "Chica, you-"

"FUCK." Chica interrupted.

"What?" Freddy asked, completely mortified.

"FUCK." Chica repeated simply.

"RAAAAHHH" Freddy then yelled a fatherly battle cry of punishment, before zooming forward, beginning to chase Chica around the room.

The gator chuckled while the wolf stepped forward, getting your attention.

"I'm Roxanne, Roxy for short." She said, holding her hand out for a shake. Hey, this was another one the voices you heard earlier. 

"Pleasure to meet you." You said, shaking her hand. She smiled lightly. You looked over at the gator, who was currently watching Freddy yell at Chica about how swearing violates the rules. Roxy looked over at him too.

"Ahem!" Roxy cleared her throat(?),  getting his attention. The gator quickly looked over at you.

"Huh? OH! Uh, 'SUP!" He strode in front of you, pushing Roxy out of the way, and shooting his hand forward for a hand shake. "Name's Montgomery Gator! But my friends call me Monty!"

"You have friends?" Roxy muttered loudly, crossing her arms and looking away with an annoyed look.

"You choose a name yet, bud?" Monty continued, ignoring Roxanne. You shook his hand, and your head no. He leaned forward, tilting his sunglasses down to look at you, revealing his hot pink eyes. "Hmmmm..." He surveyed you, looking you up and down, head to toe. "You look like a, uhhh..." He took his free hand, and used it to scratch his chin. "Ah, I got!" He exclaimed loudly, a large grin covering his face. Everyone looked at him as he pushed his sunglasses back up, even Chica. "How about...." He paused for dramatic effect. "....(Y/N)?"

Everyone then looked at you, and you began to feel anxious. 

"Um, yes, that sounds good." You said quickly, mainly to get everyone to stop looking at you.

"Huh. Wow, Monty, you actually had a good idea for once." Roxy said, looking at Monty with a slightly impressed look on her face.

"Eh, it comes naturally." Monty said, putting his hands on his hips, grinning wildly once more.

"HM?" Chica let out a noise of confusion, and everyone looked at her. She staring at you, her brow furrowed. "WHO THE FUCK IS THAT?

"CHIIIICAA!!!"