Chapter 2 - Bad memories

You entered Roxy's Green Room, right behind Roxy herself. She immediately headed to her mirror, and began to look at herself intensely. She stood there, doing nothing other than staring in the mirror.

You were about to question it, when you noticed the wave of guests outside of her window, a good chunk of them holding their phones up, most definitely taking pictures....

Was that one of the security guards you saw? Oop, now he's running off, never mind.

Anyway, they immediately all looked at you, and your systems began to panic.
You weren't programmed to do anything in front of guests! You basically were a glorified, slightly more useful, security bot. 

But suddenly, from your left, you heard something....
Chica was playing her guitar. You got an idea.

You looked down at the case Doyle had given you, and formulated your plan. You looked around, finding Roxy's keytar leaning against the wall, and picked it up. You walked over to Roxy, and tapped on her shoulder. She looked over at you.

"What?" You handed her the keytar, she took it, but she had a confused look on her face. "Huh? (Y/N), I'm not supposed to do this. I'm supposed to admire myself in the mirror, it's part of my programming! " She tried to tell you.

"Are you doing it right now?" You asked, popping open your case. She looked conflicted.

"No, but, uh.." Roxy tried to form a sentence. "Well, w-what am I supposed to do with this??"

"Play it, obviously." You said, taking out your bass. The noise previously being by the guests was gone. You looked over at them. They were all watching you. Specifically  you. You ignored the returning feeling of anxiety coursing through your systems, you should be used to being stared at by now.

"B-but how?" She asked quickly looking between you and the guests. "I need an amp!"

"No you don't." You said, wrapping the bass's strap around you.

"How do you know?" She asked you, trying to be quiet, because the guests could most definitely hear your conversation.

"You hear Chica playing her guitar?" You asked, feeling around on your lower back.

Roxy listened. She heard Chica's rapid playing, and the cheering coming from the guests at her widow. "Yeah...?"

"She doesn't have an amp in her room, right?" You said, finding a small panel on your back. You pressed it.

"No.. what are you getting at?" She asked you.

"We're all amps." You answered, pulling a purple cord from your back. Roxy's eyes widened. You plugged the cord into your bass. You strummed it, the sound coming from you. "Didn't you know that?"

Roxy suddenly began to avoid your eye contact. "Y-Yeah, totally." She began to feel her own lower back. After a couple of seconds, she produced her own red cord. She plugged her cord into her keytar, and played a short melody, the notes coming from her. "Whoa.. Uh, what do we play..? I only know songs from the eighties."

"Anything, really." You began to play a steady rhythm, randomly changing one of the notes every two cycles. Roxy looks dumbfounded.

"W-What?? How?"Roxy looks at her keytar, and then back at you. "I can't do that, my programming doesn't allow-"

"Roxanne." You're looking at her now, but still playing your base. "Who cares what your programming allows and doesn't allow, you are you. You make your own choices. You were given a personality for a reason, now take advantage of that."

Roxy looked at you as her expression softened, then looked down at her keytar.... and began to play along with you.

[Timeskip brought to you by Matpat fanboying over Music Man]

The guests were gone, and it was nearing time for closing. You were in Roxy's Green Room, sitting on her couch while she sat in the chair in front of her mirror. You had a Roxy plush in your hands, idly fidgeting with it. You were bored. 

"Roxy?" You looked up at the wolf in question. She looked back at you.

"Yeah?" She asked. She also had a bored look on her face.

"What do y'all do to pass the time here?" You ask, putting the Roxy plush down on the table.

Roxy thought for a moment. "Well, these rooms are more so for show. We're supposed to wait in here until Officer Norton activates the parts and service elevators. Then we're allowed to roam around a very restricted area."

"Why is it restricted?" You ask. Roxy visibly flinched.

"Uh..." She began to rub her forehead, probably thinking over her next words. "Well, um, you remember what Freddy called you earlier, right?"

"Um... Yeah? Bonnie, right?" You asked, unsure of where this was going   

"Yeah... Well, there was another rabbit here, before you, at the Pizzaplex. Bonnie was his name." Her mechanical voice broke slightly. You stood up, and slowly began to walk over to her.

"Roxy, are you okay? What happened to him?" You asked two different questions. You stood behind Roxy, worry plastered all over your face.

"He... was found one night." Roxy said slowly, trying her best to keep her composure. She was failing miserably. "He was... damaged beyond repair, and Monty, who was a p-prototype at the time, was tweaked, and was used to replace him."

"Does.. does Monty know?" You put your hand on her shoulder to comfort her.

"I don't know, probably not." She noticed your hand on her shoulder, then looked at you. The lights in her eyes were dimmed slightly. "Why is your hand on my shoulder?" 

"UH-" You retracted your hand immediately. "I-I was trying to comfort you. Sorry if I made it awkward."

"Oh, n-no!" Roxy waved her hands. "It's fine, I was just confused, that's all." 

"O-okay."

You two stared at each other. Roxy's eyes shined a bright pink for a moment. What does that mean?

Before you could ask her, the door thwoom! - ed open. Roxy looked over at it. 

"O-Officer Vanessa?"

***
A/N: 

Spazz: Alright, we're one chapter closer to revealing who has the most votes!

Monty: Uh, for what?

Spazz: Oh, uh.....

Monty: Eh, what ever. Anyway, I gotta watch the Shogun play Security Breach!

Spazz: Alright. Wait, hol' up, you a member of the samurai?

Monty: Fuck yeah! LONG LIVE KENSHIN! *Runs into his room*

Spazz: .... he's gonna cry.

[ Monty is best boy. Actually, they're all great, Monty's just better. I will not fight you in the comments, you know I'm right.]