Bruh

This shit got over a thousand views? How in the hell did I not notice that??

Anyway, while I'm writing the next chapter, I've decided to do another little thing.

I may or may not randomly post one-shots for this story in between chapters, because writing one, long, continuous story strains my smooth brain to the point of it shrinking, and if that happens , no more story, and y'all don't want that.

Anyway, Imma get the group..

***

Spazz (Author): How you guys doing?

Freddy: We're doing fine, but Monty has been crying for the last, I don't know, hour maybe?

Spazz: *sigh* Dammit, I knew this would happen... (Y/N)!!

(Y/N: [Distantly] What? I can't hear you, I am currently making out with my ambiguous partner! Please, do not call my name again.

Spazz: Everyone else is in this room, or crying in their room, in Monty's case. Who the fuck is he making out with?

Chica: You. Duh.

Spazz: o_o Wha - ? The fuck you mean"D U H"?

Roxy: Dude, don't try to act like this is nothing more than a shit post, even though you lack the actual talent required to make a shit post, you know, funny.

Freddy: Are you insulting yourself for the sake of comedy? Author Spazz, no matter how true any of that may or may not be, you must not talk about yourself like that! 

Spazz: Bro, this is Wattpad, what did you expect?

Chica: More gay stuff. You know, actual gay stuff.

Spazz: .... You know, honestly, same. I've been expecting a Monty x Male reader for quite some time now...

Roxy: Why Monty specifically?

Spazz: And Just like that, we are done with this conversation! Goodbye! [Fucking explodes]

...

Chica: Well, damn.

***

Well, I won't be going back there... until like, tomorrow or something, I don't know, gag me with spoon, I need sleep.

"Oh, that is such a fine bitch tho. I would fuck the hell out of that chicken, man."

- BlasphemousHD, on Toy Chica