11. Walking

Hawks POV

I was standing outside Shoto's classroom waiting for him to get out of his extra classes. A boy with green hair walked up, I think this boy was Shoto's friend. I walked up to him "Hi, your one of Shoto's friends right?"

"Ummm yes- yes sir, I am one of Todoroki-kun I mean Shoto's friends" He's so polite it's adorable like a little puppy. "Are you the one we are going to dinner with, Sir"

"Yes I am and don't call me sir I'm only 6 years older then you"

"Yes, Sir- I mean Hawks" we waited next to each other until Shoto and his other friend came out the classroom.

"Bye Inasa" he and his friend walked towards us "Hi Keigo" I hugged him then let go.

"Hello Sho" I leaned against the wall again "So are you going to introduce me to your friends." I looked at the blonde boy "is that your boyfriend?"

"No, this is Bakugou, We are friends"

"WE ARE NOT FRIENDS" Bakugou yelled.

"We are friends" he said then went to the green boy " This is Izuku Midoriya he is.... my boyfriend" I smirked, he finally admits it.

"Hello, Midoriya, I am Keigo. I'm his brother" I shook his hand.

"Hi" he looks super nervous.

"So where are we going?" Shoto asked

"My restaurant I reserved a private room so that we don't have to worry about anyone listening" I started to walk out the building.

"Wait where's the car, are we walking?" Bakugou asked

"Yeah but don't worry I have a driver that will drive you to UA the restaurant is only 10 minutes away." I said and started flying above them

"You don't have a car?" Midoriya asked

"Nope, why drive when you can fly. It has way more freedom" I say and start flying in circles. "Hey, you wanna use your quirks to get there like a race."

"We don't have our provisional license so we can't use our quirks in public" Shoto said monotone.

"Oh it's okay I'm here I can supervise you or something I think that's legal. And even if it isn't it's not like I'm gonna tell on you"

"I'm down I'm going to beat you damn Deku" Bakugou said and started to use his quirk to fly through the air. Midoriya who I'm guessing is Deku rolled his eyes and started running with his quirk. Shoto was about to join them then he stopped and just kept walking.

"Aren't you going to join them?" I asked him.

"If I use my quirk then I'll leave a trail of ice it'll be evidence against me" I went down to him and picked him up and caught up to his friends.

2 minutes later

"Wow that was really close" I said then put Shoto down.

"Why didn't you do it Icey-hot?" The boy said loudly.

"I didn't want to leave evidence"

"Tch, Excuses" we walked in and I directed them towards the room I don't really have to sign in since I literally own the place.

"Well sit down you three the menus are already there" they looked amazed by the room it was on the second floor with an window that showed an amazing view.

"I can't wait for my Soba"

_________________________________________

To be continued, I decided to do a two part since this would pretty long if I didn't. Even though I'm uploading these back to back. Also any of the ships that weren't stated in the beginning aren't a thing unless completely and utterly say it is or was. Also I saw that picture and I had to add it, it fit perfectly.

Words: 616