12. Restaurant

Hawks POV

"So can we like get right into it" Bakugou asked

"Yeah I'm kinda curious too you haven't told me anything from last time" Shoto asked

"Ok, ok, jeez, do they know Shoto?"

"Yes I told them about your mission"

"Okay so bothe the times I met up with Dabi, Shoto's brother but now I can meet with all of them because I earned their trust"

"How did you do that?" Izuku asked

"Well I pretended that I killed someone. There was a fake dead body and everything but it had real blood, it was kinda gross"

"Who was it?" Bakugou asked

"Best Jeanist, they thought since-" this boy cut.

"WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN TO HIM" he yelled

"Um nothing he just has to hide from the public" why does he care does he have like a celebrity crush on him or something.

"That's not fair, why does he have to do it" Bakugou said loudly

"Well he volunteered to do it he wanted to rest after the damages he went through after his last battle. If you want I can give you his number or address if your that worried"

"Tch, I don't care... but can I have it" he said quietly. I wrote it down and gave it to him. "Tch, thanks" he said barely audible.

"Your welcome?" His anger issues are confusing "so now that's out the way which one of you are related to who" I pointed at Bakugou first.

"I'm related to Toga" Bakugou said normally for once . I pointed to Midoriya

"I- I'm related to Shigaraki" He said. I really don't want to help Shigaraki because I'm like 90% sure thats Touya's boyfriend but it's not like he knew. Fine, I'll fucking help him even though I don't want to.

"Hey Keigo, I thought of a plan" Shoto said "what if since your doing it, you get Touya first and then after you get him you ask him to convince the rest of them"

"Yeah that sounds good" I said.

We all ordered our food. Shoto of course loving his Soba, I put that on the menu just for him and let him have his own costume Soba. It's even named after him.

"So um how are you two related" Midoriya asked. Yeah he must be wondering how I could be Shoto's brother, we look nothing alike.

"He was my brother's friend and he always stayed at my house when my brother did. Also like 8 years ago got engaged to my brother but they never got the chance to marry. So we just say he is" he stops and takes a big gulp of Soba "he also has our family name, his name is Keigo Todoroki" he has a full mouth while saying that. Well okay if only I told him before hand that hurts.

"Wow so you guys are really close" Midoriya asked

"Yup" Shoto said while eating. How does he have a boyfriend?

"Shoto I forgot to tell you. I saw your brother going to visit your mom"

"You did" he choked when saying that.

"Yeah I did, you shouldn't talk and eat at the same time" I patted his back. He drank his water.

"Fuck off, I want Soba"

"Do you want me to get you some to bring home?" He nodded like a puppy. "Okay" they went on to eating and talking about their school. After a little it got a little hot so I took off my jacket sleeves leaving some of the jacket on my wings because that's a bitch to take off.

Shoto looked at me, choked on his water, and turned it to ice. "What's that" and pointed at where my engagement ring was supposed to be. [Tied around a necklace on my neck because it doesn't fit my finger]

"What do you mean, there's nothing"

"Exactly, where's the engagement ring"

"Your mom has it"

"Why does she have it?"

"Because I gave it to her?" Aww shit I got caught. I going to have to tell him now.

"Why did you give it to her?" Just play dumb.

"Because it's hers"

"Did something happen that you didn't tell me?" Yeah I definitely have to tell him now.

"Fine you caught me" I looked up "Touya moved on, he doesn't like me like that anymore"

"What how the hell do you know that?" He asked

"He said he had a boyfriend" I'm still looking up.

"What? Really? Wait why are you looking up?" He looked up to see if there was anything up there, there isn't.

"I want to cry but I don't want to fuck up my eyeliner"

"It's okay he's probably lying or something like that" he patted my back, he has no idea how to deal with his own emotions not to mention others.

They all finished up their food and I escorted them to the driver that would take them to UA. I went back inside to see how the business is doing. When I looked across all the people there I saw a familiar face.

Touya.

_________________________________________

To be continued again I don't know why this taking a long time. This book is probably going to be long considering Keigo hasn't even met The League yet. You think I should make the chapter's longer?

Words: 888