38. Leave

Touya's POV 9:00 pm (Sunday)

We all had all of our bags packed, now was the hard part, telling Tomura. Toga being the bad ass bitch she is walked up to him confidently.

"Shiggy we have to tell you something!" She said while making me hold her bags. "We don't want to be villains anymore!"

"What?" He said as that caught his attention. "You can't just leave"

"Well we are," I said.

"But- but- you can't just leave me. What about destroying Japan?" He started freaking out.

"We don't want to destroy Japan." Spinner said

"We don't want to hurt innocent people anymore" I said and looked at my hand still seeing the blood even though it was gone. Twice patted my back.

"Fine, if you wanna go then go, I- I don't need you" he said and turned away. We all walked out the door.

We stole a large amount of money from the Paranormal Liberation Front. We booked a hotel and all stayed there. I got a room with Toga. Everyone was in our room talking about how we're gonna stay under the radar.

"We don't have a base anymore so how are we gonna hide from the heros, the police?" Compress asked being the dad of the group.

"Fuck we're gonna have to find somewhere" Twice said. "Let's go back"

"GUYS, GUYS" Toga said standing on the bed. They all shut up "Dabi" she said turning towards me.

I sighed "I think I have a way we can go back to normal, a way that we where
Wouldn't have to hide from The public" I said and shook my head.

"What, how?" Spinner asked.

"My-" I inhaled "My father is a pro hero and he finds that I'm a villain then he will maybe help us"

"Your dad is a pro hero?" Twice said "even if he is he couldn't help us"

"No, he can he's-" I exhaled "the number 1 hero"

"WHAT" they all said except Toga.

"Endeavor is your dad?" Compress asked. I nodded.

"And I could, also ask Keigo for help" they looked confused except Toga. "Hawks"

"Ohhh" they all said except Toga again. I walked into the bathroom and washed out my hair dye so that my hair would go back to it's natural red.

"Hmm, I can really see it you kinda look like Endeavor" Twice said to me. Toga covered her mouth because she knows that's the most insulting thing you could say to me.

"If you say that again I will kill you" I said and put my hand in flames.

I went on my phone and texted Keigo asking if we could meet. I'm really hoping he didn't block me.

"So what's your plan?" Compress asked.

_________________________________________

Words: 460