shower

Vincent

I was standing in the kitchen, wound as tight as I have ever been, when I saw headlights through the windows in the foyer.

I was so fucking mad I couldn't even see straight.

I'd previously been relatively calm, six hours ago, waiting for her to answer her phone, trying not to be overbearing. But when seven o'clock rolled around, and Lucas couldn't get ahold of Donnie, I fucking panicked.

I knew her dad was slowly becoming an issue. He'd sent a letter like a fuckin' coward explaining that he needed Ezra to come home for a few days, and that he could send Alice here to replace her absence.

Like I would ever allowed that fucking happen.

So when I couldn't get ahold of her, my mind went straight to David Gallo, the pretentious prick.

I cleared my thoughts as I heard a car door shut and watched my wife walk up the stairs to the house, and in through the door. I was relived to see her standing here in front of me, but pissed she had ignored me the whole Goddamn day.

She didn't look surprised in the slightest to see me, she looked relatively calm as she spoke first, "Come shower with me?"

Did I just hear her right?

I was not expecting that. At all. So I answered out a pathetic, "What?"

"Come. Shower. With. Me." She enunciated every word this time.

"Don't be a fucking brat."

She laughed, "I want to shower with my husband, are you saying no?" She teased, as she began to walk to our bedroom, and I followed behind her like a huge fucking idiot, trying to think of a word to say.

She turned on the shower and began to undress while maintaining eye contact, taking off every piece of clothing she had on, and I watched her the whole time like a fucking pervert.

As excited as I was at the moment, I needed to let her know she wouldn't get away her blatant disrespect, "We need to talk about what happened today."

She approached me slowly, completely bare, "Then talk."

I didn't say anything, to distracted even form a coherent thought, nevertheless speak one. I knew she knew what she was doing, as she smiled smugly, "you going to shower with your wife, or you going to watch?"

I swallowed a lump in my throat, and she began unbuttoning my shirt, keeping eye contact looking for any indication that I wasn't into this, and after no hesitation from me, she pushed my shirt off, reaching down and undoing my belt, sitting it on the counter. I reached behind me to grab my gun that was settled on my lower back, placing it on the counter, causing her to smile at up at me.

She grabbed my wallet from my back pocket next, sitting it down next to the gun and undid the buttons on my pants, before slowly pulling the zipper down, and tugging my pants down my legs.

The only clothing between us was my boxers, and she made a move to grab the top of them, looking into my eyes for confirmation.

I nodded my head, and she brought down my boxers, staring at my dick in the process.

"I've never seen a penis before, but I'm going to go out on a limb and guess you're a little more than average?"

The corner of my mouth lifted in a small smile, "Flattery gets you no where."

"I disagree." She laughed.

I placed her in the shower and stepped in behind her and she asked, "Can I touch it?" and with no hesitation, I reached out and grabbed her hand, wrapping it around my dick and guiding her hand up and down, like I do every time I shower, thinking of her.