Chapter 4

"Can I help you gentlemen?"

An elegant smile settles on Jin's lips. He's come across countless information crystals that covers the behavior of the habitants of earth.

So this should be a piece of cake.

"As a matter of fact, you sure can little lady!"

Namjoon's eyes rolls back in disbelief.

If he keeps this up, she'll eventually slam the door on their faces.

Jin just had to take the loud approach instead of the gentle one.

And he sounds like a cowboy.

"We're actually looking for our uh— pet." Namjoon inserts to save both their butts from embarrassment, pulling a piece of paper from his pocket. "It's been missing for a couple of days and It looks like this. We were wondering if you happened to see it somewhere."

The girl seem to have forgotten about Jin's intro and takes the paper between her fingers. "Yeah, I've seen him."

Relief leaves their chest in a form of a sigh.

"But how do I know you're not one of those people who do experiments and stuffs." She raises a suspicious eyebrow.

"You mean scient—" Jin gets painfully nudged on the abdomen by an elbow.

"I can assure you that we're not. As a matter of fact, we have pictures of Ajidaar with us."

Jin notices Namjoon summoning a rectangular device behind his back.

"Here."

It's something similar to those memory crystals they use in their own realm. But here on earth, the pictures aren't in holographic forms. They're stuck inside a box.

There's one picture Namjoon shows her and it makes Jin's face recoil. It's a picture of him being all lovey dovey with ajidaar.

If Namjoon was gonna create artificial photos of him, he should have just made them accurate.

It takes the human ten pictures before she believes them.

"I'm not the one who found him-it. But my friend did. It's inside. Come on in." She opens the door for them and leads the way.

Jin leans in to whisper something on Namjoon ear. "I thought you said dragons don't exist in this world? She's taking in the news way better than I thought."

Namjoon shrugs.

They eventually enter a large space and what they're about to see unfold, has the both of them shrieking at the same time.

"Don't!"

Y/n's Pov

"It's time for lunch, Jimin." You prepared a special dish for your little buddy.

Maya's still getting the door. You wonder what's taking her so long to come back.

For little Jimin's menu, you prepared a tender beef. Only because it's been sitting in the refrigerator for so long and Maya's vegetarian.

Why haven't you eaten eat? You don't like beef.

You're more of a chicken and a pork kind of person.

You grab a plate and place the juicey meat on it before gliding to where Jimin sat. The living room seems to be his favorite area.

"I'm not much of a cooker but I'm sure you'll like this."

The little guy sniffs it and as if to say thank you, he rubs his face against your hand.

He's about to take a bite when all of a sudden, two voices yell.

"Don't!"

Jimin's first reaction is to squeak, run and then jump.

Your jaw drops to the ground.

He jumped right out of the window.

"Ajidaar!"

A silver haired man zooms past you to reach the window. He sticks his head out and groans, turning to his companion.

"He's gone. We had him but now he's gone."

You're speechless and at the same time confused.

Jimin's out there unsupervised and it's all because of these two men.

If something were to happen to him, you're not sure how you'll feel.

You look at Maya for answers.

"They're the creature's parents." She casually says with a shrug. She's unbothered by the fact that Jimin's gone.

"Excuse me?" The silver one turns around with an offensive look on his face? "Parents? Do I look old enough to have a child right now? And on top of that, we look nothing alik—"

"We apologize for the inconvenience but we better get going. Thank you for taking care of ajidaar while we were away. We'll take it from here now. Have a pleasant day." The man with solemn eyes utters.

Compared to the other, this one knows how to control his emotions.

"She said we're it's parents, Joonie!" Whispers the man. "I'd rather have Cerberus as my son than that little mut-"

"Yes, we get it Jin." He gives the both of you an apologetic gaze while dragging his furious friend into the hallways and out of the house.

"Where do you think you're going?"

You grab your bag and your phone from the couch. "Where does it look like I'm going? I'm heading out to find Jimin."

"You mean Ajidaar."

"He might be Ajidaar to them but to me, he's Jimin. Now are you just gonna stay here or are you gonna help me like a real friend?"

Maya looks to her side like she's debating, seconds before she's shrugging her shoulders. "I was getting bored anyway. Lets go get your dragon back. I'll go get my car keys."