New Pizzeria

I was confused by the loud laughing and screaming around the corner. My whole body ached as I tried to get up from my "bed". I was curious so I decided to take a look. Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria. Since when was this here! The smell from the open doors made my mouth water. The place looked huge! I really needed food and water. My clothes were starting to stink and my shoes were unbearable. I was tired of hiding in the sewers. When I had the perfect idea.

***

I decided that I would sneak into the pizzeria. Wouldn't be that hard, right? There was so many people waiting in line that they probably wouldn't notice me. I run towards the back of the line and stand behind a very tall family.

"I'm so excited!" shouted one of the kids.

"Me too, I can't wait to see Roxy, she is literally amazing!" the other girl shook her friend in excitement.

"Pffft Roxy, I'm excited for Chica's hardcore guitar playing," the boy grinned.

I didn't know there was animatronics. I never really got the chance to be able to go to a concert like this.

A group of friends that seemed a bit older than me went behind me in line. Could this be any faster?

"Why is that kid so gross looking?" I heard one of them whisper to their friends while their eyes directed towards me.

I frown while staring at my clothes. Was I really that gross? I try my hardest to stay clean.

"Don't say thattttt!" they laughed while continuing to talk about me.

I tried to ignore it but it really didn't help.

***

Ten more minutes went by and I was next in line.

"Next in line please," the security bot repeated about the 100th time.

The family was putting their tickets in while I kneeled underneath them.

"Thank you for visiting Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria!" the bot would say after every ticket entered. I was at the gate behind someone when I heard someone shout.

"That kids trying to sneak in!" the snitch behind me yelled.

The adrenaline rushed in me and I just burst through the gate. Making sure I flipped that dude off before I sprint faster.

"Hey Kid! Stop running!" the blonde girl shouted grabbing her walkie talkie, she was standing near the gates.

Oh crap. I continue to run and eventually get away from the stupid guard. Now I had a better idea. I walked towards the map bot to see where I could find a clothes shop.

"Take a map! Please take a map!" the bot spun around shouting.

I snatch it from its hands and grin. Finally, I would be able to find some nice clothes.

The more I walked. The bigger the place got. It was beautiful and there was so much to do. I don't think that the guard will ever find me. As I'm walking to the clothing store I notice people crowding around an area.

"Freddy! Please sign my autograph!!" a girl shouted.

"Of course!" the robot said genuinely.